Chapter Eleven

I walked down a street to the Karakura market, I looked down at my feet then sighed. I stopped walking and turned around, "Ichigo, come out. I'm not a fan of hide and seek, well, when I'm the one seeking," I laughed a little as Ichigo walked around a corner to me.

"I thought as such," He smiled and the two of us walked to the market. He looked at her, "So, what are you going to the market for?" 

"Kisuke's shop doesn't have much expect sweets and other unnecessary stuff," I told him and looked at him.

"Unnecessary?" He chuckled and poked my forehead, "Not many of the things there are unnecessary, he has his moments," He said and smiled.

"I guess he does yes," I said and slod my hand into him, "Just while we're alone," I added and intertwined our fingers.

"That's fine by me, makes me feel like you won't try to run away from me," Ichigo smiled at me and looked ahead of us as we walked.

The two of us walked in silence and it was a comfortable silence, one where I felt safe and didn't have to worry about someone calling out to me.

"There's going to be a battle here soon (Y/N) and when that battle comes I want you to stay away from here. I don't want to lose you again," Ichigo said sternly, he wasn't looking at me but I felt his hand squeeze mine.

He was truly worried he was going to lose me.

"You know I don't like your orders, but I guess I'll do as you ask," I said as we turned into the store.

"Well, I didn't expect that. I thought at least your argue with me. I thought that since you weren't at school you were training," Ichigo said looking at me shocked.

"Oh, I was," I said as we walked into the store going down aisles,"But not for the reason you believe, you can defeat Aizen I'll just train to be the soul reaper I was and so I can go home," I told him picking up bread, milk, butter and sweets I preferred.

"Go home?" Ichigo questioned, "You're planning on leaving anyway?!" He snapped removing his hand from mine.

"If I planned on it or not isn't the case, since Rukia and Renji know me I bet they have reported my whereabouts to the Head Captain and he to my parents. Once I'm fully a soul reaper again, there's no doubt in my mind they'll come to take me back home with them," I explained looking at him, "It's not like I want to leave you."

"Then don't go," He stepped closer and lowered his voice, "I can't lose you again."

"Don't worry, I'll always return to you," I said and walked to the check out.

"You promise?" He asked as we were walking out, almost looking like a defenceless child.

"Aww, look at this. Little Ichigo looks like he is about the cry," A voice comes out from their side, the two of them looked over to see that they were some thugs from another school.

I took Ichigo's wrist, "Come on," I said and began walking while pulling Ichigo with me.

"Oh?" The thugs smirked and followed us, "Orange top is letting a woman boss him around?" The 'boss' laughed.

"Why you!" Ichigo went to turn but I grabbed his collar and threw him down to the bridge, "What the hell! (Y/N)!"

"Oh? What's this? This bird thinks she can take us on? Or is it you pick us?" He looked me up and down as I turned around to them. I watched as he licked his lips, "Come be with a real man, not that boy."

"Ichigo, (Y/N)!" Chad called out and ran to Ichigo with the others.

"A real man?" I grinned and walked forward, "Oh, I do want a real man," I said as I removed my jacket throwing it behind me.

"(Y/N)? Don't go any further he'll hurt you!" Ichigo stood up and went to go to me but Rukia stopped him, "Rukia?"

"Oh yes baby, I'll give it to you better than he ever can," He said and yelped a little as I grabbed his collar pulling him down, "In public? You are a kinky girl."

"I love it in public," I whispered into this ear as I unbuttoned his jacket and brought my leg my slowly.

"I'll give it to you good," He took hold of my waist and leaned in to kiss me, "I'll make you scream out my name."

I head butted him and kneed him in the balls pushing him down. I walked over and placed my foot on his balls, pressing down. He helped and groaned in pain as I put more pressure into it, "Sorry, sweetheart but I doubt you can please me in any shape of form," I kicked him in the head and punched and kicked the other thugs who came with him.

I walked back to Ichigo picking up my jacket, "(Y/N)? Why did you do that?" He asked and walked to me tilting my head up with his thumb and index finger, "He could have hurt you."

"He was more concerned about if he was about to get laid in public," I said and smiled, "I know what I'm doing."

As I say that a senkaimon opened up behind me and I turned around to see two men walking forward. They looked at me and gasped, "The Princess... You must return home this instant," They said in sync.

The Head Captain walked up, he lowered his head and looked at me, "Come," he said gesturing to the senkaimon.

I looked at Ichigo, " Come with me," I said and looked at Uryu, Rukia, Renji, Chad and Orihime, "All of us," I smiled.

They all agreed and prepared themselves before we followed the Head Captain through.