Chapter Ten

Once we had arrived at the shop Kisuke was waiting for us outside his shop, he had a small smile on his face like he usually did, "I can see that you all had fun, come on in I'll fix up your gigai Y/N," he said opening the door and walked in before the rest of us. 

Ichigo placed me down and the two of us walked together after Kisuke. I was forced out of my gigai and it was taken away. I sat down at the table with the others, as they spoke I remained silents, I didn't feel like it was right for me to speak then as they were talking about something that I had no idea what it was about.

Rukia occasionally glanced at me, slowly it was starting to get on my nerves, "What is it Rukia? You've been looking at me for a while now," I said slightly harsher than I had originally planned it to be, but as she was getting on my nerves, it seemed right.

Rukia looked at me almost taken back by my tone of voice, "I'm just worried about you, you haven't spoken since the attack... I thought that there was something else wrong with you that you were not telling us," She shrugged.

"As you can tell, I am fine and I don't like people fussing over me like this," I told them, all of them seemed to listen expect Ichigo.

"Well, get over it Y/N. I'm going to fuss over you all the time because that is what I do when it's you," He told me with a small smile.

I rolled my eyes, "alright then," I sigh and lean back against the wall.

Uryu looked at me, "your hole is smaller than it was," He commented, "I guess you really are turning back into a soul reaper," He added.

"Explains why I am always tired," I said and stood up, "I'm going to take a small nap," I say and played with Ichigo's hair as I passed him.

I walked to my room, changed into my night wear and got into my futon. I looked up to see Ichigo had followed in after me, "I told you I don't like fussing," I said looking away.

"You did, but you have also said to me that you like my arms around you," Ichigo said and got in my futon. He placed his arms around my form pulling me in closer to him, he kissed my head, "get some rest."

"You don't have to tell me twice," I muttered and curled up against him, slowly his steady heartbeat, steady breathing and his warmth was helping me to drift off to an early sleep.

~x~x~x~x~

Sorry it is short, but I am struggling with this fan fiction. I'll be updating but it will be slow. 

I hope you enjoyed Chapter Ten and hope you all will be around for Chapter Eleven.