Chapter Four

It has been a few weeks since Y/N had returned to the world of the living, it was a good amount of time for her to get settled back in, but, it wasn't good enough for Ichigo who wanted to have some alone time with her and try to figure out what they are.

Ichigo and the group had to go back to school, Y/N didn't have to, but, she made it clear to them all that she'd walk there and back with her.

After school one day, Ichigo was talking to his friends, "listen, I need to figure out what is going on with her... And... I don't think she will tell me much with you all with us," Ichigo said a little frustrated.

"So you want some alone time?" Renji commented and Ichigo nodded, "with a girl?" Ichigo nodded again, "are you asking us to let you have sex with her?" Renji asked, before Ichigo had even gave him an answer, Rukia had punched him causing him to stumble a little.

Y/N walked up to them and frowned at the scene, "what's going on?" she asked confused.

Icigo turned around and looked at her, "nothing, don't worry about it, let's go somewhere,"he said walking to her and he turned her around and pushes her away from everyone.

"Ichigo? Where are we going?" Y/N asked me.

"Anywhere," Ichigo replied.

Ichigo stopped leading her away by force and he walked beside her, "what's going on Ichigo?" She asked and stopped walking looking at him.

Ichigo turned to her, "what do you mean?" he asked sitting on a nearby bench looking at her.

"Since you've seen me you haven't once told me what's going on between us and you haven't even shown that you want to be alone with me..."

Ichigo looked at her a little shocked, "Y/N... I have been feeling that it was you doing all of that."

"I can't believe this Ichigo..." Y/N said walks a little closer to her, "you thought I don't want to be alone with you?"

"Correct."

"Are you mad?" Y/N snapped a little and watched as Ichigo looked away from her frowning, "I cannot believe you actually thought that, I didn't say yes to being your girlfriend just for you to believe that, and I know that you didn't want to be my boyfriend to think the same thing."

"What are you saying then?" Ichigo asked looking at her.

"I am saying, we either work out the confusion between us both or we just stop while we are ahead."

"Of course, I want to work out the confusion 100% Y/N," Ichigo said and stood up.

"Do you really want to date a dead girl?"

"What?"

"I am not alive, I did die you know," Y/N said looking down, "I feel old now."

"I do want to be with you, dead, alive, ghost, soul reaper, espada," He said walking to her, "I want you Y/N"

Y/N looked up at him, a light tint of pink appears on her cheeks, "Ichigo..." She said and walked to him a little then wrapped her arms around his waist, "that makes me happy, but, it doesn't change the fact you are dating a dead girl."

Ichigo wrapped his arms around me, "it does sound very mad doesn't it?" He said, "let's not focus on that, as to me right now, all I want is to be with you and when I'm in soul reaper form no one seems to have anything to say."

"I guess so Ichigo," She whispered and calmed down, "sorry for that."

Ichigo smiled and enjoyed how close they were, for the first time in a while both of them felt like they are nearly whole anything. The couple went for a walk for the rest of the day before going back to Ichigo's for the night.

Ichigo's family didn't know what to think about Ichigo bringing home Y/N to sleep over, they didn't know what to say, but, they all allowed it and they allowed them both to share Ichigo's room as Rukia was staying with them, there wasn't much space anywhere else for her to go.

Soon the couple were ready for bed, Ichigo just wearimh PJ bottoms and Y/N wearing one of Ichigo PJ tops then ended up looking like a nightie on her. They both got under covers in Ichigo's bed, Y/N curled her body to Ichigo and they both interwined their legs together. Y/N looked up at him and smiled, "this is very comforable," she whispered.

"Do you ever think about what life would have been like if you never went with Aizen?" Ichigo randomly asked.

"I didn't used to, but, I have the past few days with Medusa being around a lot, it's made me wonder what would have happened to me and if I would have met you or not," Y/N said and yawned covering her mouth, "let's get some sleep and we can talk more in the morning."

"Sounds like a plan," Ichigo agreed and kissed her head, "goodnight," he said and Y/N had already gone into a quick deep sleep, Ichigo wasn't far behind her.