Chapter Six

It had been a few days since Y/N was drawn to her family's grave, she has been returning everyday since.

The last bell for school rang and Y/N stood up putting her equipment in her bag. She turned to leave her desk, but, her hand is grabbed. She turned back around to see Ichigo stood there, "let's walk home together," he said looking at her.

"Actually I was going to-" Y/N started, but, Ichigo cut her off.

"I don't care about the detours," he said.

"Alright," Y/N agreed with a nod and looked down to their hands, "you can let go of you want Ichigo."

"I know," he said and lifted their hands up as he walked around her desk then Y/N walked to his side. His eyes went into Y/N's, "but, I don't want to. Is that alright?" He asked.

"Yes... That's fine," Y/N said and her cheeks flustered a little.

(♥_♥)

Y/N and Ichigo are sat in front of the grave, "Y/N, I know you're concerntrating, but, do you have any idea what you're truly searching for?" Ichigo asked.

Y/N looked at him and she hummed thinking of a response, "I believe you humans call it going with the flow," she replied with a small smile.

"Basically, you have no idea?" He questioned.

"Correct," Y/N nodded and looked at the stone. She crawled closer and touched her name on it, "what was I really like?" She muttered and Ichigo watches her. Her eyes locked on her name, "one thing about dying, sometimes you never remember your life when you were alive, or you forget, or the memory is taken from you," she said and looked at him with a smile still.

"You said you were a trouble causer basically."

"Well, yes. As far as I know I was, but, Aizen took away my memories of me being a soul reaper and my human memories when I received them. Who knows what he else took from me? Or, exactly what he took from me" She shrugged and looked at the ground, "I just... I just want to know what memories are real and fake"

Ichigo watched her, staying silent as she turned back to the stone, "we'll figure it out, together, all of us. We'll find out who you truly and utterly are. Although," Ichigo said and Y/N turned her attention back to him, "I'm pretty sure, the personality you've been showing us since we've got back, that, is who you are," he said and placed his hand under her chin, "trust me on that."

"I trust you," she said with a smile and looked him in the eyes.

Growl.

The two of them freeze and they turn their attention to where the sound came from, "we should go," Y/N said and stood up.

"Yep," Ichigo agreed and stood up.

The two of them ran to where the growls were coming from. They met up with the others on the way there.

"What have you two been doing?" Renji asked.

"Later," Y/N waved off Renji's question and they turn a corner to see a large cheetah like hollow.

"It looks like a cheetah," Orihime commented.

"Which can tell us it's fast," Uryu said.

Y/N took out her soul candy and swallowed one. She appeared in her espada attire but Medusa in her zanpakuto form is placed on the bottom of her back. Rukia, Renji and Ichigo followed her actions, appearing in their soul repear forms.

Y/N stepped forward and bent her knees then pushed herself off the ground till she stood in the air. She was head level with a hollow they were staring at each other, "has Lord Aizen ordered me to return?" The hollow growled to her.

"Possibly," Y/N replied.

"You're an espada," the hollow observed and stepped forward, "but, you smell like a soul reaper and you smell.... delicious," the hollow grinned and opened its mouth, "I just want a bite." Y/N watched and everything went a little blur as an image appeared in her mind.

Ichigo jumped up beside Renji, behind the hollow. They raised their zanpakutos and lowered them slicing the hollow twice. All of them watched as the hollow disappeared. Renji looked at her, "why didn't you do anything?" He asked her a little annoyed.

"Aizen can track my cero," Y/N shrugged, "and I don't like using Medusa, like this," she gestured to her whole body.

Renji listened to what she said and nodded, "alright," the three of them lowered to the ground returning to their everyday bodies.

"Well, we'll leave you two alone," Rukia waved at Y/N and Ichigo, "make sure no more hollows try to eat her."

"You can count on that," Ichigo said and he and Y/N walked off.

Y/N looked at Ichigo, she opened her mouth but closed it, "hmm..."

"What is it?" Ichigo asked looking down to her.

"When the hollow went to eat me, I saw something," she said.

"Like that?"

"It was me... I was wearing a long pink kimono and I was holding Medusa, there was the Head Captain with us as well," she said, "he was talking, but, I didn't hear what he was saying."

"Sounds like a flashback," Ichigo commented with a small smile.

"I hope so," she smiled back and took his hand as she stopped moving.

Ichigo turned to look at her as he stopped walking, "everything okay?" He asked.

Y/N nodded, "I feel like I want to say something, but, I don't know the words," she told him.

"I see," Ichigo said, "well we both said that we're trying again, so, what else would there be on that something?"

"Hmm... I don't want you to run away from me," Y/N said looking into his eyes.

Ichigo nodded and looked at his feet, "I wouldn't run from you."

"Even if I said that I'm happy we're trying again and I hope it lasts for a very long time?" Y/N asked tilting her head.

Ichigo looked at her a little shocked for words, "do you mean that?" He asked and she nodded, "I feel the same."

-----

So that was Chapter Six, sorry for the delay in this chapter. I had been having trouble with the image Y/N had and in what situation it occured in.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed. Please vote comment and share. Don't forget to keep an eye out for chapter Seven! Xoxo