Despite Of Despise

Arthit's POV

Why is it, that this kid is always getting into some sort of fights? He had a bleeding fist the first time we met and today there was a deep cut on his forehead.  Arthit couldn't help but wonder why a 20 year old guy that too of Suthilak's stature.. got into these many fights. But then kongpob did have the tendency to piss people off nonetheless.  From the first time they met, they have been constantly fighting. In the class today, he tried to avoid kongpob as much as possible , to ignore the constant stare kongpob had fixated on him, only to end up giving tutoring lessons to him after classes. He felt like cursing Kongpob... Cursing Mr. Anurak and Cursing his luck for having to bear this.

For once he  tried to subdue his anger thinking that kongpob wouldn't find his address if he dint give it to him in the first place.  But all over again he was face palmed when he opened the door to find a guy in black shirt gawking at him. Jesus Christ he really does irritate him. And what is it with him and black clothes! He scorned.

Here he was having a peaceful shower waiting for Knot to pick him up to go to a place he dint want to talk about in the phone. And now he had to deal with the infamous Kongpob Suthilak.  And to top it all Kongpob dint waste a moment to get on his nerves since the time he arrived.  What is wrong with him? Although he had caught Kongpob staring at him and he knew that he was doing it only to piss him off...atleast that's what he thought... But there was something.... Something about the way Kongpob was looking at him that unknowingly had pulled a string at Arthit's heart..deep , deep inside causing his heart to skip a beat for a moment.  It was not like he had never been in a towel in front if guys before,  in excursions and field trips they even had to share bathrooms with other boys... But there was something intense with the way kongpob was looking at him. He quickly dismissed it turning away from him cuz honestly he was rather too shy, than angry.. to let him keep looking at him with his intense gaze .  He is just trying to mess with you... You should dismiss him Arthit...just dismiss him. He kept repeating in his head.

He was too busy trying to hide away from him and quickly slip into some coverings that he had  not really noticed Kongpob had a wound on his head. When kongpob asked about his supposed lover whome Arthit was expecting... And the way Kongpob had quickly looked down not giving out much of his otherwise irritating attributes,  when he had shut him by telling him to mind his business,  had made Arthit quickly regret saying so.  He dint really know why,  but he then proceeded to mention it was just a friend anyway. This had somehow made Kongpob to lift up his head instantly,  some of his previous mood settling back in. It was then, that Arthit found kongpob bleeding from his head.  He almost panicked for once but quickly left kongpob standing, to look for the first Aid kit. Where is the first aid box when you need it.  He finally found it and when he went back to the drawing room where he had left Kongpob he found him back into his usual ready-to-irritate mood.  This brat!!

He really did want to ask how he had ended up hurting himself that bad on his head, but controlled himself thinking it was not his business and he dint want to intervene. It was indeed a deep wound because it wouldn't stop bleeding and had already moistened half of the black shirt he was wearing.

When he advanced to clean it there was a certain look in Kongpob's eyes for a moment which pulled at Arthit's heart.  It almost made him flinch the moment he had touched him. As if he was in a greater pain than the wound was causing him all this time.  Arthit could swear he saw fear in his eyes for a moment.  The little, Arthit could make out of Kongpob in the short time they had met and from the few encounters they have had, was that one thing Kongpob dint have in him was fear, and yet seeing the otherwise too valiant man,  afraid beneath his fingers made Arthit's heart clench.  For the moment, just for this moment... No matter how irritating at times Kongpob was... No matter how little of him, he knew about... Just for that moment he knew he dint hate him... He couldn't hate him!