Frozen Fractals

M's POV

Even though he did not entirely buy kongpob's rationale behind the pink milk theory, there was something very suspicious about the entire thing. With kongpob still getting very prominent hints about him and arthit being watched every moment, nowhere were they completely safe from the unknown danger lurking over their heads. At this point M didn't know whom to trust and whom not. Surely someone close to either of them was a rouge or else it was impossible for someone to get every detailed information about both Arthit and Kongpob. And so until the rouge was found ,the master culprit would still remain very much incog.

There was serious underestimation on their part as well though. Who ever was behind it all was meticulous in keeping his identity hidden and keep them chasing in circles without reaching any conclusions. They had theories alright! They had their guesses . He believed possibility of Khaofang and her dad behind all of this while kongpob sternly believed there was more to it and Sud's data did nothing but confuse them all the more.

Even after days of tapping both the father-daughter's cells and keeping a very close watch, nothing very suspicious could be comprehended. The grey coat was still undetected. khaofang was but a silly spoiled teenager who lived her life lavishly changing boyfriends more often than she changed clothes . Aimoad was as shrewd a man as they had all expected him to be, but he was monitored 24/7 and he never left for Bangkok ,so he was no where near Arthit and Kongpob in Kasetsert. Ofcourse that didn't mean he couldn't hire men to keep track of them, but he received no phone calls which briefed him about this. The only thing suspicious about the entire Aimoad family was khaofang being in touch with kongpob's mother. M didn't know why on earth was khaofang and Mrs.Suthilak turning bffs. After having a chat with Kongpob about this however the loop was cut open. kongpob's mom wanted them to date with all of her might. khaofang kept calling kongpob and so did his mom trying to arrange dates ,but poor them only if they knew!

So he decided instead of trying to catch the big fish on the first go, they should focus on hooking the bait to get hold of the blacksheep in the group. Now more than anything he missed Wad. Everything would be a little easier if he had some help. The rest of the gang couldn't be exposed to threats of exposure here in Bangkok, and the business work needed to be taken care of constantly from the spot. so it was just him and kongpob here. Not to mention he himself was in a relationship now, May was everything he wanted in life. she was smart and funny and beautiful. Never asked for constant attention which even though he would like to offer with all his mirth, would not be able to do so given the circumstances . She was understanding and that was everything he could ask for. She was someone on whom he could lean on, talk his heart out and she would listen everything quietly, not judging him, not asking him why he was so concerned with his best friend's life so much. He could only thank his stars to get some one like her as a partner. He couldn't believe when she was the one approaching him even when after days of drooling over her he couldn't gather the courage to do so.

Everything was to be done as quickly as possible. unless they identified the person who was hiding under the mask of friendship and trust, they couldn't decipher the potential harm all of them were at. People who were close to them in college were just handful. Tew, Oak, Maprang ,Praepalin and May were the only ones who could play their cards against them ,and even after constantly monitoring them he came up with absolutely nothing .

Tew was a solemn guy, minded his own business most of the time and now more than ever he was going to be close with P'Arthit as he was dating Day . Oak as goofy as he was , but was clear from all tracks of suspicion as well, he had no motive ,no connection with either kongpob or Arthit within the farthest frontiers. Maprang had a crush on Arthit since long which she was always very vocal about and which had earned her scornful looks of annoyance more than once from Kongpob. but to think she could be a part of anything as vindictive as this just because of this was hard to believe . Preapalin was gay and was neither interested in Arthit nor in Kongpob. she had a very loving family here in Bangkok and she spent most of her time outside college with her family itself. M had kept a detailed track of their activities and came up with absolutely nothing. May was with him most of the time or in the female dormitory and he trusted her with his life. even the biker gang members were interrogated and tracked to find any smell of betrayal but he was glad when he found nothing amongst them as well.