The Undercover Pink Milk Monster

Kongpob's POV

If those eyes were not already bothering him enough....the way Arthit tried soothing the pain away had kongpob tied in knots. He didn't know what to believe... The ex head hazer... The strict professor... Or the guy who was soothing his pain away staring with so many unspoken emotions in his eyes. Do i even deserve this?  To Kongpob...kindness...was always a myth, something he had often heard of, but never experienced.
Now that he was capable enough to look after himself, he hardly even expected anyone to tend to him this way. 

The way Arthit had looked at him was clearly disturbing, as well as, somehow liberating...something like the feeling you have when you finally reach the end line of your goal. Disturbing because he did not know how to deal with it. What this feeling which was blooming inside his heart he did not know,  all he knew was Arthit was too kind for someone like him. He has hurt people before... He has been the nightmare that nobody wants to happen in their life. He grew up to become emotionless and even heartless. When his own parents dint care to show him some affection, dare he expect someone as good as Arthit, to whome Kongpob was perhaps the most disturbing student,  to be that kind. Was there something more to the kindness Arthit was showing? Did he l..

With the sudden jolt with which Arthit had pulled away his hand and parted the distance between them kongpob was brought back from his train of thoughts.  One look at Arthit and he could see a shadow of shame in them.   Shame?  Yes perhaps that's what he brought in peoples life... Just shame and disgust.  His parents were probably ashamed to love him too.  Dont worry P'Arthit.. I know you deserve much better than this.  And as it is i am not meant to feel anything right? I have stopped feeling any emotions long back. Dont you ever learn Kongpob Suthilak!!

Kongpob tore away the eye contact unable to look at the guy in front of him anymore.  For sure Arthit was feeling uneasy.  As much as his brain did tell him that Arthit surely needs to stay away from him to ensure his wellbeing, the budding acquaintance that was turning out to be a pretty pleasant part of his day was too tempting for him to let go just yet.  Maybe just as companions!

Quickly afterwards he was able to bring back the old atmosphere between them back to what it used to be, only to end up loosing all the resolution just the moment he saw the Undercover pink milk monster with the pink smear over his lips. Those red pouty lips were even more eye catching now.  Fuck!! It was as if some sort of trance that forced him to pull the stunt of going near him and rubbing of the smear on his upper lips with his very finger.  That single touch was the only physical contact they had even though they stood just inches apart. Arthit's lips were the the most beautiful shade of red, and were slightly ajar while Arthit kept looking at him with those piercing eyes. Kongpob had noticed every small details of those pair of lips,  little did he know it would keep tormenting him in the very near future. 

He had absolutely expected Arthit to shout at him.. Or push him away,  but what surprised him the most was Arthit staying there immobile..his breath had hitched..and he hardly even blinked..for sure it wasnt fear in his eyes... Nor shame... It was something that scared Kongpob,  scared because it felt like drowning with not even the slightest desire to be rescued.. .it was as if for the moment there was a spell which had fixed both of them right there. Kongpob... What are you doing! You cant end up hurting him..! For some reason even the thought of Arthit in pain choked him. And just like that he knew,  hurting Arthit would possibly be the last thing he'd do.  He knew he should stay away from him..but was that gonna be easy?

"breath P" that's all he could say...while. please be stronger than me P'Arthit!  Remained unspoken.

Maybe if Arthit disliked him, he could still stay around him the same way they do.  A disturbing student and a professor. Not enough, but atleast he can still enjoy the company. Thus when Arthit had asked him about the studies Kongpob decided not to lie. Truths about him could make anyone dislike him. He even went further to add about the shares he would be proprietor..and thus might end up having Arthit to do what he wants.   Arthit as expected seemed visibly and verbally irtitated.  Just when he thought he could deal with this,  a k-pop love song started playing.. distracting both of them.  The phone on the table between them had just that one name that would break kongpob's willpower to stay away,  all over again.  It was Knot!