5." I Prefer You Call Me' Cindy'"

< Hi there! How are you guys? Like my story? I hope you enjoy cause I'm giving my best to write this and trust me, I'm a lazy one and it's too tiring to write down a story than.. Telling a story. And yeah.. I had to write last chapter twice cause I forgot to save it. >

Cindy's POV

I'm now standing inside a kitchen where there are a few pots to cook and by the looks of it I have to cook without any pan and hell.. They don't even have a stove. Of course they don't.. 'snap out of it! It's not your home' I mentally scolded myself.

I don't know the first thing when it comes to cooking and on top of that I have to use a wood stove.

Lily came with a huge grin on her face... " oh my god! Finally.. My wish to see you being a girl is coming true."

"shut up or I'm gonna boil you instead of these veggies." I snapped

She just pouted.

"So.. Do you have any idea how to make lunch?". I asked looking at lily. She is my only hope.

We started making Bread, some salad and soup. In the middle of my cooking war.. My soldier had to leave so... Bread turned out to be a black charcoal... Salad is a bit better I guess but soup turned out to be... Well I don't have any words to describe my inventions.

When I entered dining room lily was setting plates and it hurted a bit to see her like that. After all she has always been raised as a princess and of course me too. I can bear it somehow but I can't bear to see her like that... I need to find a way to get us out of this book as soon as possible.

I bought the lunch I made and prepared the table. Sounds of heels clicking came and lily huffed "here comes the Devil". She looks exhausted.

"are you ok?" I asked. I was really worried about her.

"yup.. I'm absolutely alright. Just a bit exhausted. I had to clean the whole house while you were cooking." lily said with a forced smile.

"lily.. This isn't how it's supposed to be. I know I'm in place of cinderella here but I can't be her. It's not me. I have to put a stop to this." I said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

Seriously.. I can't take her bullying anymore. I always hated people like her. I can do work as much as I can but the way she looks at us.. Trust me It doesn't made me feel better.

I always hated the fact that cinderella had to take her step mom's bullying and I always thought that if it were to happen to me I would stand up to myself but here I am.. Doing all the chores she told us to do.

"it's OK, it's not that bad... Let's just put up with her for a few days. Besides I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before your Prince charming finds you" seriously no one can save her. Here I'm thinking about getting us out of here and she is thinking about happily ever after.

Just then the evil trio entered and sat in their chairs. When me and lily went to sit on our chairs step mom stopped us saying "what do you think you both are doing? You are supposed to wait until our lunch is over and then if there is anything left you can eat."

I frowned.. Seriously I need to set her straight. I can't take this bull shit.

And then again I would have done that a long time ago if there isn't this kind lily beside me stopping me everytime.. She would make a great cinderella. Oh lord! Why me?