Time For Ball 😉

<Heyo! ... My dear fellow readers. I appreciate if someone could tell me if you like my story or not.I need some encouragement you know.. 😑>

Henry's POV

I messed everything with just a few words. I broke her heart and most importantly I lied to her.. Again.

Lily was so upset about my doings. She was about to hit me when Albert stopped her.. I'm not angry at her at all because I know that I deserve it.

I was shocked to hear that she knows who I am from the beginning and when she told me that she was helping me by staying behind I was glad.

I told her everything... About what happened since I met her and how recently my father got ill and how he wants me to take the thrown.. I sighed in relief when she said that she can understands my situation and will help me to get my life back on track.

"what do you think about... Telling the whole truth to Cindy yourself?" lily questioned.

I gulped a little scared of the idea of facing Cindy again "that would be a great idea.. I regret not telling her everything before but I think she deserves the truth."

"but do you think she would want to see you again Prince Henry" Albert said.. Doubt in his voice was evident.

That made me feel terrible... The one though of her not wanting to see me made my heart clench. Lily glared at him before turning to me.

"as much as I hate to admit.. I think he does have a point. Then what about meeting Cindy as Prince Henry... Without mask." she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't mind meeting in whatever attire is suitable to get her to talk to me but how exactly do you think I should meet her in my Prince form... When she obviously hates Prince."  I was saying when Albert cut in with his doubt.

"and don't you guys think... It would be weird if a Prince she never met came to meet her" Albert said.

Those things doesn't matter much but we are now in a sensitive situation where we have to take each step carefully.

Lily nodded and I can see she is in a deep thought until she lift her head smiling and I can see a bright light lit up her eyes.

"of course... How can I be so stupid. OK guys.... It's time for party ~yey." she beamed.

Me and Albert looked at each other before turning to lily... She kind of scares me sometimes. I wonder if her mental state Is fine. We are talking about a serious situation and here she is.. Thinking about party.

Lily's POV

As I was thinking about a plan to make Cindy talk to Prince Henry... The ballroom in cinderella story struck me.

Of course' ball'.. that's where Prince meets cinderella officially and cinderella falls in love with Prince.

When that idea struck me I told them it's time for party ~. But they looked at me like I had grown a horn on my head. I rolled my eyes... Boys ~sigh *

"what I am saying now is that if you can arrange a ball and invite everyone for the party.... It would be good place and atmosphere for you guys to meet. And you said that your father is bugging you to meet her so... It would be perfect chance for everything. One single ballroom party and I can turn the tables in our favour"I said.. Sharing my plans to those stupid donkeys who are listening to me closely.

It took them a few seconds to realise what I am implying.

Henry smiled "that is a great idea.. I will make sure to talk to my father when I get back home"