Reunion And Happily Ever After

Cindy's POV
The song... I heard the song that I sung inside a book. I know since I published the book.. Everyone who read the book knows it.. But the tune. How can one who read the book can sing it with exact tune.. It's my personal song.. No one except lily and the people from book knows.

The voice singing my song.. It's beautiful.. He held so much emotion and I can feel it through the guitar music. I started to run towards the sound with lily behind me. I know that voice.. It's him.

Soon I found a group of students standing... The music was coming from a phone. I ran towards them.. No one looks like Henry.

"excuse me... Where did you find this song?" I asked. One girl looked at me wide eyed "who are you?" she said.

"uh.. I'm new here." I said politely. The shock didn't left her face. Just then the boy beside her replied.

"hi! I'm jasper.. Her boyfriend. Its her brother's song.. He is good with music. Sorry we didn't know you were new." he said.

I smiled "I understand.. It's just that song felt familiar" I said.

Ruby's shock left her face and she smiled.

Lily came running to me "boy! You run fast.. So.. Who is he? .. Where is he?" she said.

Everyone looked at her like she is some weird jelly. I grabbed her hand.. "don't say anything... He is not here. The girl Ruby said its her brother's song.. Maybe it's him. But I don't know how to find him" I said.

She slowly nodded and turned towards them... Then her eyes went wide... "jasper! Oh my god!! How are you I didn't know you are studying here" Ruby glared.. Apparently asking who is she?

"hi! I'm lily... His cuz" lily said smiling.

After a few minutes of talking and lily's catching up with her cuz. We found out about him.

Apparently his name is Ray.. He is Ruby's twin. He is our senior. He loves painting and singing. His sister is sweet... But the weird thing is she didn't stop smiling for one minute. Just then a girl came towards her "hey Ruby.. Is Ray here?" she asked.

The way Ruby glared at her I knew she was a bad news " no.. Can't you see he is not here. Even if he is.. I'm sure he won't even spare a glance for you Stacy." she replied coldly.

The girl Stacy left huffing.

Ruby turned towards us" don't mind her.. She is a witch. She is trying to date him since high school but my brother knows who to give importance. By the way.. He is inside art room .. You can meet him there... Don't let Stacy know that though "she said.

" we will be careful.. Thanks for the info though "I said smiling thankfully.

Me and lily left searching for art room." whoa! That was weird "lily said

" what was? " I said.. Confused.

" Ruby... Looks like she likes you. A lot.. I mean did you see the way her eyes lit up when she saw you "she said

" maybe you are seeing things.. First we need to find him. Let's go "I said grabbing her hand.

While talking to her I didn't realise that there was someone behind me.. Until I bumped into them.

" I'm so sorry "I turned around to see a boy with helmet. I know him... I can feel him staring at me from inside that helmet.

" isn't he the bracelet thief? "lily said.

<as for who are confused.. In second chapter a boy fight with some goons for Cindy, he picks up her bracelet and took it with himself. Hence.. Lily and Cindy named him thief >