Running Away & Failed Kidnapping

Cindy's POV

Did he just proposed me? Apparently he did... But we just met. I mean we know each other from 3 months but yet now clearly I know who he is and how he looks.

And marriage can't be rushed like This... I don't have any problem marrying him but for god sake I'm 16!!!let me grow up!!

"Cindy... Cindy.." lily snapped her fingers before me... I got back from whatever trance I was in and looked at her she looked at me while Henry looked worried.

"you look pale! Are you alright" Henry spoke getting near me. I just backed away a bit. He looked hurt but I can't help it.. It's too much for me to take.

"I - I'm OK... Just it's just a lot. Sorry.. I can't marry you" I said.

"what!?!" all 3 of them shouted at once. Lily looked at me like I was crazy while Albert Henry looked shocked. Seems like they didn't expect this answer.

"why!?" Henry spoke again taking my hand.

"why? You ask why? It's just too sudden.. And I'm 16 for god sake!! Wait how old are you?" I asked him suddenly wondering about his age.

"I'm 18 and getting married at 16 is common thing..." he said. Thank god he is just 18 not that I minded about his age much.

"you don't understand.." I was cut off by lily.. "I understand.. Let me talk to her a bit" she said to Henry while taking me away from him.. We sat under a tree.

"I know what you are thinking.. About your age and I also know you have a lot to think about but don't forget.. You are inside a book and this is your fairytale.. You get to decide the end"
She said.

"lily.. How do you expect me to suddenly marry... What about my dad" I said.

She sighed " Cindy... Your dad isn't here.. Even if he is its common here to get married at early age. As for your age... Do you any goals you want to achieve before marriage?" she asked.

"of course.. I want to take over my dad's company" I said.

"are you serious.. I'm taking about your future here. This is a book... You just have to think about survival here... You can't do much. This isn't our times.. Where every woman has equal rights to men. If you want to get a job or achieve your goal.. Being queen is your best choice. You can change the thinking of people here. "she said.

" lily I'm not talking about politics here... It's just marriage is a big thing. "I said making her sigh.

" so.. You don't want to marry him. Then are you ready to see him getting married to someone else? " she asked.

" no... " I immediately answered.

Of course.. No matter how uneasy I feel to marry him I can't see him with someone else... I would rather die than seeing something like that.

She laughed" then problem solved.. Just say OK. Its just like announcing your relationship publicly. And we don't know when we disappear from here so live your life fully... Don't regret anything later "

As much as I hate to say this.. I agree with her.. I don't know when this all ends.. I don't want to leave him. If I did... I don't want to miss out anything. I want to carve everything about him in my memory.

" you are right... Let's go. I'm ready.. I will marry him" I said smiling.

She screamed a girly scream and started running..telling me to follow her saying she can't wait to see my wedding.

I laughed at her silliness and started following but suddenly someone put a cloth on my mouth and grabbed my both hands. Before I can see who that is they tied a cloth on my eyes. I tried to scream but that cloth was stopping any sound I made.

I felt someone threw me on their shoulders.. For what seems like eternity. They made me sit on a chair then tied me to it and removed cloths from my eyes and mouth.

There stands a man nearly 40 or 50 years old... Glaring at me.

"this is the pest Prince decided to marry? Unbelievable..." he said.

"yes! Grand Duke ... She is the one. She is nothing but a servant in my house" came the voice and soon the person who said it.. Guess who??? My step mother!!! Thought so

I just smirked at her... These people.. They don't even know how to tie a rope? It was easy for me to get out of this knot. And they tied me to a chair? Childish..

"yes.. I'm the one. Got a problem with that?" I asked calmly and smugly.

"this one got a mouth eh?" guards.. Don't let her out of here until prince's marriage.

With that I laughed hard.. Very very hard.. They looked at me like I was crazy but I just got up... Seriously.. They didn't even tie my legs. Soon I broke that chair by throwing myself on the wall. That's what happens if you underestimate a girl. I'm much stronger than I let them know... Obviously I'm stronger.. I do boxing.

The chair broke and I freed myself. I stood up neatly rubbing my wrists and smoothed my hair.

"I don't have all day... I have to answer to prince's proposal properly so... I'm going. If you want to stop you can try.." I said to my step mom and grand Duke who is looking at me wide eyed.

Soon he waved his hand and guards came rushing to stop me... Well.. I kicked everyone and gave them some cuts. With a bit of boxing and sword fighting I ended everything... There are just 10 men.. Big deal*rolling eyes *

I turned around and started walking away when I saw lily, Henry and Albert came running.

I ran towards them and hugged lily...

"wait! How did you guys find me?" Henry and Albert lift up each of my glass shoe.
"Looks like they fell off with your wiggling and Albert got the idea that this leads to one of our abandoned building... Apparently this is where our Duke do his dirty deeds and we know of this place already, just waiting for a good time to get him red handedly. " Henry said glaring at the Duke.

Lily laughed historically"  God!! Your story took so many turns but In the end.. There your Prince with a glass slipper " I got it that she is teasing me. But as expected Henry didn't understand.

I turned to him and said" yes " he looked at me like he don't understand anything.

I smiled and said" yes! I will marry you. "

Lily started clapping happily and without realising she hugged Albert. Henry cleared his throat and she left his hug like he was on fire. And blushed deeply while Albert smiled sheepishly.

Then Henry turned towards me and gave me smile that warmed my heart. He then looked behind me.

"I think it's obvious that you are not gonna be present at my wedding grand Duke... I'm banning you from my kingdom and you.." he said looking at my step mother then at me.. I shrugged.. I know he was checking if I'm OK with his decisions.

He smiled at me and when he looked at my step mom it turned into a frown" you and your family to leave my kingdom by tomorrow's sunrise "

I turned towards my soon to be husband.... With the moon light falling in his eyes they shine brightly and I can see the love he have for me. In this life I want nothing more than to be his.