Time To Face Him

Cindy's POV

Fairy god mother!! I can't believe she is real and she is here. Yup you heard me. And she said she knows that I'm not real cinderella. Apparently she was looking out for her in a rat form but the day I came she heard me and lily talking about how we came here through book and she also understood that we meant no harm.
"so... Is there any way we can get back to our real life?" I asked feeling hopeful.
"no... I'm a fairy not witch. From what you said this book is enchanted. You can get back when the spell is broken."she replied calmly.
" witch? So.. Can you tell me where to find a witch? "
" are you serious? Now that I think about it... I don't know any witches I just heard of them. And don't waste your time searching for witches... You can't find them. Just follow your heart and the way show up before you on its own "

" by the way aren't you supposed to be going somewhere? I saw the whole thing and I see.... Your dress is ruined.. " she said.

" we know that and since you said you can't help us to get out of this damn book... Plz help Cindy... So that we can visit her heart breaker " lily said sarcasm dripping her tone. I glared at her and then turned towards F. G. M

" sorry for that... She is just a bit disappointed that we can't return. "
I apologised to her.

She just smiled" I understand and don't worry I think I can help you... We fairies.. mostly care about beauty. We can make anything look beautiful.. We can shape-shift almost anything. " just looking at her I know she is nice but sorry to say this she also looks a bit naive... Noooo.. Offence!!

Before I can say anything....She waved her wand and don't know why I had the urge to close my eyes... For a second I thought I was floating... Just as I opened my eyes.. I realised my appearance changed.

Lily's bored expression turned into 'aww'. The dress was beautiful... It wasn't glittery but it sure does shine brighter than anything I have ever seen.

Lily came running towards Me making me turn around for her to take a look.

"damn!! Though you can't send us back... I have to agree you got a great taste. This dress is beautiful. But wait.. I almost forgot... Where are the glass slippers?" before I can shush lily completed.

Fairy God Mother chuckled " I'm on my way to give her those glass slippers as a present but looks like it wasn't that big of a surprise since you guys read all about what's gonna happen. " then she waved her wand and a pair of glass slippers appeared before me.. I just stared at them as it still doesn't make sense to my practical mind... I decided to test them before wearing but apparently lily is faster than me.

She grabbed them and started to check.... Putting her hands inside to make sure they won't hurt or cut skin.
Weighting them on her palms and finally tried to wear...

Fairy God Mother seems to want to warn her that they won't fit her.. But before she can.. Lily again decided to meddle in.

"yeah! Forgot only Cindy can wear them... And we are running out of time. What about carriage."

She sure demands a lot... I know its rude... I want to stop her but that girl just don't stop her craziness. she won't even leave a second for me to react.

"it's there... While you were checking the quality of those slippers I prepared a carriage... But you still need a coachman" she turned towards a duck looking at it... That duck froze looking straight into her eyes.

Suddenly the duck turned into coachman.

Well... It does felt kind of weird looking at things happening before us.. But hey! I got used to this mess.

After saying thank you to fairy God Mother we sit in carriage and started our journey to Palace.

*on the way *

"I agree she can't do anything useful but wow... She is an actual walking moving salon" lily chuckled.

I smiled at her a little.. Honestly I'm not in the mood for jokes.

I'm going to meet the one who rejected me.. He said that he don't like me on my face and here I'm going to meet him again.. What does it make me? I don't like this least bit but it's hard to forget him so I'm leaving my ego behind. This time.. I'm gonna confront him.. If he can say "I don't like you" with even a wee bit of honesty I'm not gonna think about him again. I will forget him... I will forget everything about him.

All my thoughts come to halt when the carriage stopped abruptly.. Looking out of the carriage.. There stood a castle. Honestly my house is also big but damn.. This castle honestly took my breath away.

Lily snapped her fingers before me and I realised she is already out of carriage waiting for me to get down.

I got out and we both started walking towards the castle...

'time to face him' with that thought I took my first step.