Fairy God Mother!!!!! 😱

<hey guys... I have no idea if this story please you. I hope you like it. Can you please tell me what you think about it? Pretty please😇>

Lily's POV
Finally... It's time for ball. I have to find a way to get Cindy agree.

CINDY'S POV
I don't know why but since the announcement about ball.. Lily has been acting weird.
I'm still not over him. Hey!! Cut me some slack... I just got rejected yesterday. I actually thought he loved me... The funny thing is I still believe that he loves me but can't help it. Since he is strongly lying to sincerely turn me down. Sigh.. ~

"Cindy... You OK?" lily called walking towards me.

"yup! Except for the heart break I had yesterday... I'm perfectly alright." I said

She sighed before continuing "Cindy ~let's go to the ball tonight".

I just stared at her... She want me to go to a party when I was dealing with the hurt. Wait a minute!! Ball? As in the cinderella ball... My eyes went huge. Is she crazy... If I go to the ball then I have to face the Prince I tried very hard to ignore... I can't end up losing my glass slipper and I definitely can't have a Prince running behind my tail.

And mostly... He will be there... Of course he will be there.. He works for the Prince . Harry... Mr mask... I'm barely recovering from yesterday's events. I don't have the strength to face him and I'm worried that if I see him again I would end up breaking down before him.

"Cindy.. Cindy you there?!" lily snapped her fingers before me. Before I say anything she started.

"I know... You want to avoid Prince. You don't want to see Harry. You don't wanna be a cinderella. But hear me out, I think he loves you ... Wait! Not think... I bet my life on it that he loves you but he is scared about something..we need to find out about it "

" nope! Not gonna happen. I already got rejected and I honestly think I'm starting to forget him. Yeah... I barely even remember how we met.. I barely remember him teaching me how to fight... I barely remember his smile.. I barely remember his voice.. "at the end I ended up crying on her shoulder. Pathetic! I know but he made me crazy.. That cruel creature!!!

" oh.. Sweetie! Everything is gonna be fine. We just need to make him realise what is he missing. Tonight's ball would be a perfect opportunity. Let's confront him..." lily said caressing my head.

I stopped crying and calmed myself before speaking "but what if we meet the Prince?what if_"I was cut off by her.

" don't worry about a damn thing.. I will take care of everything. I will be there so don't worry... Once you set your foot inside that ball everything will be fine.. I promise "lily promised me.. Somehow I feel like she knows what she is doing so I choose to believe her and nodded. I still can't believe that I have become such a softie.

I looked at lily just to realise how embarrassing my friend can be... She is beaming with happiness jumping up and down... But I smiled at her. She really is my precious friend... I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She is the reason I don't miss my family and life that much.

But my thoughts come to halt when I heard a gasp before lily mumbles "shit!"

Lily's POV

"Shit!" I can't believe the ball is today. I told him to held the party soon but its too soon... We don't have any appropriate attire for party. Usually this is where fairy god mother is supposed to enter and turn Cindy into cinderella but who would believe in such a stupid tales. I need to prepare a dress for Cindy... Thank god! My mom was a designer.