Destiny Danvers

"And the result say she's human." Alex said as she made a toast to her three year old daughter Destiny. She was already walking around Kara's loft and playing with a toy gun that looked like Alex's.

"And she has great Aunts." Lena said as she picked up Destiny.

"And a great cousin!" Ruby yelled.

"Looks like that will be cousin's soon." Eliza said as she looked at Kara's belly.

Supergirl had left the news altogether, with Guardian and Dreamer filling in for her. Kara herself found maternity leave restless. She did like spending time with Alex and Destiny though. Destiny was a cute little girl and she was definitely Alex's daughter.

Lena broke her out of her thoughts by pulling her into her room and handing her something.

"It's the cures. I can give you Juliet's now. It's just a shot in your arm. Once in you're blood stream, it should help Juliet."

"Well I'm human for the minute so let's get these shots done."

"Human? I know you're acting human, but that doesn't actually change you to human, does it?" Lena seemed stumped by this.

"When I use my heat vision for too long, I solar flare and lose my powers, so I guess that's turning human."

"Did this happen a lot on Krypton?"

"Oh no, I didn't have any powers on Krypton. No yellow sun." Kara explained.

"So you weren't always the girl of steel."

"No, just Kara Zor-el."

"As in the house of el you mentioned. Ok, here's the needle for the cure, it may hurt a little bit."

"Got it." Lena injected her cure into Kara's blood stream, then took in a deep breath.

"Let's hope it works."

"It will work, Lena. Don't worry." Kara gave Lena a smile and they went back to the little birthday party for Destiny. They had cake and that was when Destiny noticed water was following Kara.

"Aunt Kara had an accident." Destiny whispered to her mother. Alex looked over at Kara to see her in what looked like pain, clutching her stomach.

"Kara, your water broke!"