Chap 1

I just have one request; please comment, I wanna know how you like it (if you do).

~
*3RD POV*
~

It started out a normal day... well, as normal as a day could get for a god. Anyways, the Olympians were all lazing around, doing nothing when a portal opened up. It was mostly black, with some purple streaks and a few white sparks. The Olympians sensed this power and immediately flashed to the throne room.

A voice came out of the portal, it sounded like there wasn't just one voice but several. They echoed around the room, shaking the gods and goddesses to their cores. "Olympians, for your carelessness I decided to give you a taste of what their lives are like. Have fun." Once the last echo faded, fourteen beams shot out of the portal and struck each Olympian in the chest.

Each one fell unconscious listening to the laughing voices.

~*~*~

When the gods and goddesses woke, they were all laying on the ground in a room. The room was a light grey, the furniture contradicted the blandness with bright colours. The fourteen of them stood and looked at each other, speechless.

"We... we're all teenagers!" The Goddess of Wisdom said, flabbergasted. The rest couldn't speak. They looked at each other, taking in everybody else's appearances. "Except for Dionysus and Demeter it seems..."

It was true. Each one of them, save Dionysus and Demeter, were no younger than 15 but no older than 17. The other two were, at oldest, in their mid-thirties. Not only that but each of the new teens had on casual clothing and a backpack. Hermes and Apollo ripped through their bags while the rest looked at theirs wearily.

"Hey! It's all full of..." Hermes's words died in his throat.

"What? It's full of what?" Athena asked and shifted through hers. "It's... school supplies. Why...?"

"They want us to go to school?!" Zeus thundered.

The group started arguing and yelling at each other, the only exceptions being Hades and Hestia.

Hestia looked through all her pockets; in her backpack and in her simple brown sundress. In her left pocket, she found a note:

Find the hero, save the hero. Learn and become one of them. Only when I deem you worthy may you return.

-C
PS - Look out the window, there is where you must go.

The latter went to the single window and peered out. It seemed they were in New York, a little ways down the street she could see a building, a school.

"I think we're supposed to go there," Hestia pointed out the window to the school. Of course, nobody heard her and continued shouting.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" Hades shouted so loud it could've burst their eardrums had they have been closer. Everybody looked at him, shocked. He rarely even speaks during meetings, nevermind raising his voice. "I believe that Hestia has something to say," with that, everybody looked at Hestia.

She nodded a thanks and told them what she discovered. They were once again, speechless.

"I can't believe this is happening! Wait... did this 'C' person turn us into mortals?! Is that why we aren't at Camp Half-Blood?! But if we're already mortals, then why does the note say 'become one of them'?" Apollo rambled nervously.

Athena replied to him after half a minute of silence, "maybe we have to show that we can be sympathetic and act like mortals."