Chap 8

New chap underneath this mess.
-
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL OF WHOM HAVE STAYED THROUGHOUT MY MANY MONTHS OF PROCRASTINATION AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!!! AND OF COURSE, THANKS TO THOSE WHO COMMENT AND VOTE AND TALK TO ME IN GENERAL. I LOVE TALKING TO YALL!! You guys are great, seriously.
-
Finally a new chapter, ammiright? Like GOSH, I should update more.
-
Well, it's decided, I reaaaaaaally dislike--- scratch that. I reaaaaaally HATE writers block!!! Like oh my GOSH!! What's even worse is that I HAVE the idea but I CANT WRITE IT DOWN because it sounds wrong or wonky.
-
I also dislike myself but hey, what else is new? I seem to care about nOthing anymore and I get really annoyed with myself. I haven't talked to two of my friends (out of my four friends) in like two weeks for NO reason. I just.. I honestly don't care. I'm apathetic. And I hate myself for that but y'all probably don't care either so enjoy!!! XD
---

The Olympians stayed for lunch, surprising all of the campers except Perseus. He saw firsthand how much they changed in such little time. Turned out, all they needed was some short-term exposure to humanity and POOF! New and improved.

Each god or goddess sat at their own table, talking with their children–well, save for those who had none or if their's didn't stay at Camp Half-Blood. Y'know, such as Hestia, Zeus, Hades and Artemis. Those ones sat wherever they pleased.

Perseus picked lazily at his foo, ignoring the concerned looks he was receiving from other campers. He knew he was covered in new scars, he knew he looked a little messed up. It wasn't his fault. Or... maybe it was. I mean, he never actually stood up to his step father..

With that thought, his already small appetite got up and left, leaving him subject to his father's stares. Perseus sighed and looked up at Poseidon, setting down his fork.

"Do I have something on my face?"

Poseidon shook his head gently, "no, son. I just.. I want to know what happened—"

"I alrea—"

"No, I mean with you and Annabeth. I thought you loved that girl," he frowned at his son—a much younger replica of him, save for some of Sally Jackson's features such as his soft rounded nose and his slight feline shaped eyes.

Perseus shook his head slowly, resting his gaze on his folded hands. "Nothing important. I broke up with her. That's all."

"Son..."

"That isn't the whole story, I won't deny it. I just need some time before telling anyone. Especially after spilling that of which I've held in so long, about my mom and my step-father," the raven-haired boy stated softly, tapping his fingers on the marble table as he glanced up at his father.

Wait. If Percy's father is a god... would that make him Perseus' god-father? That's ridiculously odd to think about..

Back to reality–

"–and I understand, just know that we, that means all of us, are here for you for if, and when, you want to talk. Alright?"

Perseus, the flower-crowned boy, smiled, "I know, dad. Thank you."

"Of course, son," said father smiled back, standing up. Percy followed suit, hugging his father back after Poseidon brought him in for one.

Well... I guess we found out where Tyson gets his big bear hugs. Percy chuckled at the thought.

Interrupting their hug, came the sound of the Conch Shell... signalling an attack.

Percy pulled back, rolling his eyes. "They're only attacking because I'm here, I swear," he huffed. And it's true. The most attacks happen when one of the strongest demigods show up, the son of the sea god.