Chap 5

A/N- Sorry it took so long. It's just... like a lot of people, I have depression! Yay! So the mystical works of depression plus my original laziness and procrastination... let's just say I wasn't motivated for SUCH A LONG TIME!

Anyways, enough with my problems and I hope y'all have a good day/night!

~*~*~

Perseus kissed Apollo.

It was only a quick peck but it still made both boys blush like crazy.

"I-I'm sorry," Percy stuttered right before the door opened. He walked out of the closet and out the front door with Apollo running after him, he ignored all the curious looks.

"Perseus, WAIT!" He called, stopping Percy in his tracks.

He slowly spun with his head towards the ground, "I'm sor-"

Apollo reached over and used two fingers to lift Percy's head. He smiled and kissed him. To say Percy was shocked was an understatement. He smiled against Apollo's unusually warm lips and kissed him back.

The two didn't take it any farther than lips against lips and pulled back when they're lungs started to burn.

Apollo grinned but it soon faded when he noticed a desperate expression on Percy's face. "Do you... pity me, Apollo? I-is that why you did that?"

Apollo placed his hands on Perseus's shoulders, "I swear, you are the most self-conscious person I have ever met... I can't BELIEVE you thought I would kiss you because I feel BAD for you! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I KISSED YOU BECAUSE I LIKE YOU?!"

The shorter, raven-haired boy's eyes widened. "Wh-what?"

Apollo sighed, "do I need to spell it out? I. Like. You. And yes, in 'that' way."

Perseus's face flushed immediately, "I-I like you too, Apollo." Apollo grinned with a slight blush dusted upon his cheeks.

"I'm glad to hear that," he brought Percy in for another kiss. When they broke away, Perseus hugged Apollo, wrapping his arms around his chest.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything," he smiled up at the taller teen.

The sun kissed boy smiled back, "we should probably head back in now."

Percy agreed and right before Apollo opened the door, he put a hand on his shoulder. "Wait." Apollo looked at the smaller teen, startled. "I-uh... Um..." He sighed and took Apollo's hands and guided them up to his hood.

Apollo's eyes widened, "wait... really? You'll do that?"

"I mean... yeah. Most people are drunk and I think everybody is suspicious anyways... might as well show em..." He was hesitant, Apollo could see that easily.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, you know that."

"I... I want to show them. They deserve to know, I guess," Percy half-shrugged, glancing away only for his gaze to land back on the golden-haired boy.

"Alright," Apollo grinned and flipped Percy's hood down. "There, now I can see your beautiful seagreen eyes."

Perseus blushed like a madman. "Yeah, yeah. Let's just go," he pushed his hands in his pockets, looking at anything but Apollo.