the sixth

saturday - 12:47 a.m.

i'm finally home. i just got out of the shower and i'm back to wearing my flannel pjs again. it feels better this way. it's much more comfortable, nothing like that party.

i got to nick's at around eight-thirty. he spotted me quickly and swung his arm around me.

you spotted me pretty quickly too. you looked so annoyed to see me, you turned away half a milisecond after seeing me come in. hah.

nick kept his promise most of the night. he never left my side. (literally.) the night (well for me at least,) was almost over when he needed to leave. they were running out of drinks which meant he had to go send someone to get more. after he left me you came.

i could tell you were drunk because you swung your arms around my hips and pulled me close. you held me tight for a minute or so. i lightly put my arms around you not really sure of what i was meant to do. i pulled away because people started staring, (i regret it now because that was probably the last time you'd ever.) i started walking away since i wasn't really sure what i was supposed to say to you.

"wait!" you called, grabbing my arm and pulling me back. "why don't we ever talk anymore?" you said putting your arm around me.

i told you that i didn't know. "well, i miss you!" you started to walk drowsily. you took another swig from your almost empty beer. after awhile, you started pulling me down which made it much harder to walk. then i decided to tell you the reason why we don't talk anymore.

"you broke my fucking heart." i said. i thought that this was my chance and you were probably too drunk to remember any of this anyway. so i said it. i really shouldn't have. "whut?" your words came out even more slurry than the last time.

nick came back at just the right time. he took your arm off of me then guided you to the couch.

by then i couldn't take it anymore, i told nick that my mom called and that i had to go. (she didn't.) he insisted he drive me instead of me walking home. it was late and i was tired so i gave in. i have to say the ride home was much better than any part of the party.

nick told lots of jokes on the way home. he asked me how i was doing and which bands i liked best. he played me a couple of songs he liked from the mixtape he had in his car. i told him i liked them. we pulled up at my place and i was kinda sad to go. he got out of his seat once we pulled up and opened the door for me. i thought that was really nice. i thanked him for the ride when we got out and he told me it was his pleasure. i gave him a big hug and got inside.

kinda sucks how you won't even remember anything from tonight.

you never remember anything.

there's someone throwing rocks at my window-i need to go.

anyway, i hate you.

Aide

p.s.

i lied when i said the car ride home was the best part of the night.

hugging you was the best part of the night.

-

author's note:

3rd and last update of the day...

i hope ya enjoyed them!

if you did i hope you guys leave a vote or comment or message me that you liked it cause that would be lovely. :)

and if you're actually reading this, i love you.

also, this chapter is dedicated to my lovely friend rosie because i think she'll like this chapter a lot :)

xoxo,

daisy