xoxo daisy

• Dedicated to to anyone who's read this, ever

my lovely readers,

so i guess we've reached the end of aide's letter writing days.

first, i'd like to thank all of you who read, voted and left lovely comments throughout this story. you make me so happy.

second, this is dedicated to holly. she helped me put my thoughts into words and has been here for me since chapter one - heck, since the description!

i love you holly.

i also want to thank lily and rosie for voting and reading my chapters and leaving the funniest comments ever.

special thank you to my first friend on wattpad, caroline and my newest friend, pheobe.

this story is very close to my heart, so i hope that you all enjoyed reading this story as much as i enjoyed writing it.

i myself am quite saddened by the fact that this story is over, but don't worry!

i am emotionally attached to these characters so i'm thinking of playing/experimenting with them in future stories too. (cough nick cough) hopefully you guys will read those experiments.

i'm excited to announce that i've been writing a spin-off of this story and that i'm finally going to be sharing it with you!

basically, when eli receives all the letters he decides to write a reply to every letter aide has ever written to him. if you read it (which i really hope you'll do) i promise you you'll understand why aide is still in love with him.

so i guess we have that to look forward to. :) (?)

lastly, while aide is still in love with eli, i'm still in love with nick. oops.

xoxo,

daisy