the tenth

friday - 5:37 p.m.

nick wasn't lying when he said he'd pick me up the next day. he picked me up and dropped me off everyday for the whole week. (i'm not complaining, i loved it.)

sorry i haven't been able to write lately. it's been a busy week.

on tuesday, before dropping me off nick took me to a café he and his family used to visit all the time. (you know, before his parents split ((just like mine)) i ordered a hot chocolate. it was delicious. (+ it was raining! haha, you know how much i love when stuff like that happens... well you knew that i did.)

on wednesday, he dropped me off at taylor's house since we were having our usual study-while-eating-a-huge-batch-of-cookies thing. it's the chemistry final soon, but you already know that. he pouted when i told him he'd have to leave once i got there. he's so cute.

yesterday, i watched poppy's ballet recital at her pre-school. she's getting so much better!

hmm, it's her fourth birthday soon. i should get her a new tutu.

as you can see, busy week. but it's friday now and i had nothing planned so i decided to write to you.

you know, even if nick's here now...

i still think about you, a lot.

i still miss you a lot.

why do i miss you?

why do you make me miss you?

god, i hate you.

Aide

p.s.

i'm going to try and not miss you anymore

-

author's note:

surprise, rosie.

xoxo,

daisy