In Which A Mysterious Prince Made Me Blush

Lance

Coran came and grabbed me from the observatory to do a fitting for the party. I had a seafoam blue cape with a black and white dress shirt.....thing. It stopped above midway of my thighs which lead to me white boots. I had a white pair of gloves and a crown to go with the ensemble like Alluras. Coran also added some jewelry to my outfit. When I saw myself in the mirror, I was stunned. I really looked like a Prince. Coran told me to go great guest while he prepared some food. I walked down a few hallways till I reached one of the hanger bays. Dignitaries were walking past in aw. I waved at them to show my gratitude. I saw some of them have a blush on their face as I walked pass. I saw a guard helping a Prince get out of their ship, but he was really struggling. I jogged over to help them. "May I be of any assistance?" The Prince had purple skin and white luscious hair. How does he get it that smooth. I grabbed his hand and helped him onto the ground. "Thank you so much. May I ask what your name is?"

"My name is Lance." He knelt down on his knee and kissed my hand. "A beautiful name for a handsom man." I felt blood rush to my face. I turned an grabbed my hand back. "Well I should get going. You know... people to greet and... stuff." I ran out of their and went down the hall. I wasn't paying attention an bumped into something. More like someone. I looked up to find Shiro and Keith. Shiro turned to Keith, "this conversation isn't over." Keith offered a hand up which I gladly took. I dusted myself off a little. I looked to Keith and Shiro. They were both wearing something close to tuxes. The only difference is that instead of ties and bows, Keith had a red under shirt and Shiro had a white undershirt. Let me tell you, they looked super hot.

I've always had a crush on both of them. At first it was Keith. I started the little rivalry thing so we could try and connect since the both of us are super competitive. I think Keith was only saw me as a rival. I then noticed more thing about him. His nice looking mullet, and his lilac eyes, or how he was always super focused with training. I did see him giving me a few glances. Every time I looked over at him, he would always scowl and look away with a red face. I then also noticed Shiro. Shiro was always trying to be next to me. He would hand out with me every now and then and give me tips on training. He also came to my room one night because he had a really bad nightmare. After that, my crush for the two grew. Right now was not helping.

"Lance, are you okay? Your face is red." I nodded. "Sorry. I was trying to get to the ballroom and was lost in thought." Shiro raised an eyebrow. "That didn't answer my question." I sighed. "Their was this Prince and he made me a little flustered so I ran from him." We all started walking to the ballroom so we didn't get yelled at. We saw Hunk and Pidge standing outside the doors. They had the same outfit as Keith an Shiro. I was the odd one out. I saw the last few people walking into the room. Allura was talking to them while we waited for our que to enter. Keith told Pidge and Hunk what happened to me, which made me blush because of his laughter. I played with the hem of my dress thing. "And now for our Paladins!" We walked through the huge doors whit cheering from everyone. Allura started talking about how all of us had made it so far and how we will destroy Zarkon and his wrath on the universe. Then she started talking about me. She explained the kidnapping and how she found out. I lead by Coran to stand next to her. I looked at the crowd of people. I saw some Olkari, and some Azruleians, even some bi bo bi's. Music started playing from who knows where. Lots of aliens ran up to ask questions.

'How do I feel about all this?'

'Did I even know about this?'

'How did I end up on earth?'

I answered the questions as best as I could and soon enough I had ask if I could dance with them. I danced with a few people before I was dragged to dance with Keith and Shiro. After some time, they let me go to do what I wanted. I was walking through the sea of aliens to the door before I ran into someone. I looked up to find white hair in my face. The figure turned and look who it was. It was Prince. He excluded himself from his conversations and turned to me. He was wearing a mask now. I didn't even notice if he was wearing it before. "Are you okay?" I nodded and was about to leave before I felt a hand on my wrist. "Wait, would you share a dance with me?" I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I agreed. It was a slow classical song. I could feel eyes on us. "So, what's your name?" He looked at me, "uh, my name." I gave him a confused look. "Yeah. Ya know, what people call you." He straightened up a little more. "Yes, yes, my name is Lo."

"Okay Lo, well it was a nice time dancing with you, but I have to go." I tried to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't let me go. "You can let go now." He looked at me, "Sorry." He let go and I ran off. I talked with Hunk and Pidge a little before I was in the observatory. I watched the stars outside. "Do you like being alone," a British voice said. I knew it was Lo so I didn't need to look over. "Hey Lo." He handed me a drink that was a pinkish color. "Sorry, I don't drink." He gave me a confused look. "Do you not like lest nectar? I can get you something else." I shook my head. "No,no. I though this was like nunvil." He gave a small chuckle to me. We sat in scilence for a few minutes. "So why are you here by yourself. I though you were the party Paladin?" I just sighed at him. "Everyone thinks that. Honestly, I wasn't much of a party person. I'm a wall flower when it comes to partys." I took a sip of the drink. It had a sweet taste like rose and sugar.

Lo was staring out into the black oblivion. I shifted to stop sitting on my leg. I heard some calls down the hall. I got up and walked out with Lo on my trail. We walked in to find so many people laughing and dancing. I looked back at Lo. He was glowing. He also had some sparkles around him. I gave a look to him. "Do you want to go back to the observatory," I said to Lo. He nodded and we started walking. We talked for a hour or two before everything was getting brighter. Lo had a glow on him and his hair was so flowy. Lo turned to look at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded hesitantly at him. He placed a hand on my cheek, making me blush hard. His voice sounded so smooth. "Lance. Listen to me." I felt myself stiffen. His voice was so alluring. I felt as if I was in a trance. Lo was grabbing something from his bag while he started talking. "Lance. I love you so much. You may have never met me before until now but we are soul mates. I know it, but people won't let it happen. I'm going to give you this." On his finger was a little dot of gray that had some wires in it. "This is a communication device. I can speak to you with it and your the only one who can hear. If you want tok talk with me be in a room by yourself and tap on you ear. I can't be with you now, but we will soon."

I felt myself falling into his arms. "Lo, what kind of people don't want us to be together?" He pushed me up a little so we looked each other in the eyes. "Lot of people. Your friends don't. Nor does your dear sister." I felt my self leaning to Lo. He leaned down and before I knew it, we were kissing. He pulled away and was grinning. Everything went purple for a second before it was normal again. I smiled at Lo and leaned into his arms. "I love you Lo." Everything was becoming black. My eyelids were heavy. Before I fell asleep, I heard him say, "I love you to Lance."

A/N

I wanna apologize for how long it took to post the chapter. School has caused many problems the last three weeks and I got sick two days ago. I don't know when the next chapter will be out, but I'll do my best to make it soon.

Also, season 8 comes out December 14. I'M NOT READY AT ALL.

Have a nice day.