In Which Parties Lead to Hangovers

Keith

I looked over to find Pidge launching herself on the table and almost falling off. So the party was going great. I walked around and socialized with a few people and got a few drinks here or there. By the time the party was over. I was too drunk. I stumbled down the hallway to find Lance. On my way I also found Shiro. Shiro said he was looking for Lance too, wanting to tell him about his undying love. I also loved Lance. We started fighting in out. I punched him and he punched me but we both look over to see Lance walking somewhere. We tried following, but we only fell every other minute. After sometime we lost Lance. I searched the dance floor, looking over the sea of aliens who were drunk or enjoying themselves. I don't remember much after that, everything being a blur then to black.

------

I woke up to a raging headache and no idea what happened. We held the party, but Everything was just loud and colorful. I pulled myself up, finding myself in the hallway leading to the main room. I tried to walk on my wobbly legs and reached the couch where I stopped for a couple minutes. Everything kind of spun every few minutes and i really wanted something to drink. I reached the kitchen and found Hunk cooking some food. I don't know how to pronouns the words, or any of the ingredients, so I don't ask. As I sat at the table waiting for everyone else, Hunk came over and gave me a cup of water. I thanked him and downed the whole glass.

Eventually, Allura, Coran, Pidge, and Shiro filed into the kitchen looking as bad as I did. I noticed Lance wasn't with them when they came in. I decided on whether to go check on him or not, but decided not after the room started to spin again after I stood up. Hunk came in and brought food that looked weird, but smelled amazing. We all stuffed our faces due to how great the food tasted. Hunk took the dishes and said he would wash them while we relax from last night.

I made my way to my room, hoping to sleep this hangover away. I walked passed my lions hanger. She was calling to me. I walked over to her, sitting on the paw and relaxed my muscles. She didnt say anything and it was nice to have quiet once in a while. I found myself thinking about earth and what might have changed. Was there and major changes? Was everyone still at the Garrison? Are they even wondering what happened to us? I feel like Lance now. Even though I have no one on earth, I still miss it. The desert where me and Shiro would go racing and the city where I almost walked into a moving bus. Even the school I attended where on the first day of school, I fell off the stairs of the bus. I miss the sunsets as well. They were beautiful. With the lilac and the blood orange color. I tried painting it once. Didn't turn out well at all, but Shiro liked my attempt so he framed it.

After a while, I realized that I have been here for a long amount of time. I jumped off the paw of Red and walked out the door, mentally saying goodbye to her. I passed by the observatory that overlook the black abyss called space. The halls were filled with some confetti here and there and some drink and food spills. As I made my way to my room, after stopping to steady myself, I saw Lances door open. I didn't know if he was okay or not, so a little peak should be okay. I poked my head into his room to find it surprisingly clean. He had some kink knacks on a shelf with some books as well. His clothes must have been in the drawers because none were seen on the floor or on the dresser. Lance's face products were in a neat basket with other makeup/beauty products.

I looked over to the bed to find him asleep, drooling a little. His blanket was halfway on him with his pillow on the floor. I walked in a picked up the pillow, placing it on the bed. I pulled the blanket back on him and tucked him in. Lance shifted over, pulling the blanket into him arms. I glanced up and saw pictures of all of us and people we've met on other planets. He had many pictures. I smiled for the fact he care so much.

I walked out of his room, pressing the button to close his door and continued to my room. When I arrived, I changed into some pajamas we got at the space mall. I went to brush my teeth to get the taste of the nunvil out on my mouth. I cleaned my room a little and plopped myself on my bed. I started thinking of what life would be like with Lance and Shiro in the future. I found myself slowly drifting to sleep, thoughts of love filling my head.

------

I'm sorry for how long I haven't updated this story. Its not that I didn't want to, I had a small writers block and I needed some time for school and myself. I'm trying to do updates regularly, but that wont work so just look out for when I update. I'm also going to try and update my one-shot book and art book more. And, one last note, thank you so much for giving me 4k on this book. This wouldn't be possible without all of you reading anf enjoying the book. Thank you so much!