chapter one: bye.

things you need to know:
y/n = your name
l/n = last name
e/c = eye color
h/c = hair color
s/c = skin color
f/c = favorite color
____________________________

chapter one: bye.

Your were staring out the window looking at the water droplets dripping down your window. As you stare at mom putting the moving boxes in the trunk you hear your older brother shouting. "Let's go y/n!!" "Coming Tom.." you replied. You were pretty upset about leaving Georgia. Ever since dad died you were in some depression and had lots of anxiety attacks. It's been about two years, and you're mom decided to start working, and because of that you had to move. You got up out of bed, checked if there was anything left, and left the house. As you sat in the car in the very back of the car laying down as your brother sat in the passenger seat, your mom driving, you felt your eyes burning up you felt warm tears running down your cheeks. "What's wrong baby?" your mom asked. "I'm gonna miss living here, all the memories were here." You replied. "Y/n we need to get out of here, I know there are a lot of good memories but there's bad ones too... too many. Tulsa, Oklahoma is our only choice."
Your mom started crying as she backed out of the driveway. You got up and hugged your mom. "Love you mama." You said. "Love u too baby." Your mom replied. "Now what do you yall wanna eat?" Mom asked. "McDonalds!" Your brother answered. "Yes!!" You shouted. "McDonalds it is." After driving out of the McDonalds drive-thru your mom drives on the highway. You stare at the beautiful golden sunrise, your heart aching of pain. You slowly drift to sleep thinking about your new life. Will it be bad, will it be good? Who knows. Who knows ..

a/n: hey guys !! so this is my first story EVER on wattpad, so if you reached this point of the story, thank you so much !! <3 love you all !! also PS sorry if I
messed up on something.