chapter six: grateful.

*your pov*

We all walked together to my house while the sun was setting down. I was walking between Johnny and Pony. The sun was setting and you guys know how much I love sunsets. But it was getting cold so I crossed my arms on my stomach, trying to make myself warm. But I was still staring at the sunset. "God its so beautiful." I said while the wind was blowing back my straightened hair. I looked down because I felt numb from the coldness. "You cold?" Johnny asked with a worried face. I nodded and he handed me his jacket. "Thank you Johnny. " I smiled. "You deserve it for being here for me." He smiled back. "Yeah I mean after everything you've been through, I wanna support you." I said. He hugged me tightly. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I gave him a kiss on his cheek. He blushed slightly. "What was that for?" He giggled. "Nothing." I smiled.  As we walked to our house, I rested my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me.

*johnny's pov*

After that incident we started making our way to y/n's house. As I looked at the sky, the sun was setting. It was beautiful. The mist and color is what makes it so special to me. "God it's so beautiful." Y/n said. I looked over at y/n and she looked beautiful,  like the sunset. Her beautiful h/c hair was flowing back with the wind. I realized that she had her arms crossed, trying to make herself warm. She looked down. "You cold?" I asked, worrying. She nodded and I handed her my jacket. "Thank you Johnny." She smiled. "You deserve it for being here for me." I smiled back. "Yeah I mean after everything you've been through, I wanna support you." She said. I swear she's the most perfect person ever. She's so caring, beautiful, humble, and kind. I hugged her tightly. "I love you." I said gratefully. "I love you too." She said giving me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed slightly feeling my cheeks warm up. "What was that for?" I asked nervously. "Nothing." She smiled.  As we walked to her house, she rested her head on my shoulder while I wrapped my arms around her. Luckily Dal didn't say anything. Lol.

*your pov*

We finally arrived home and entered in the house and it smelled like lasagna. "Mmm what is that!?" Steve asked. "LASAGNA!!" My mom shouted. "HELL YEAH!!" Dally shouted. We all giggled. "Come here and get it!!" My mom commanded.

They all rushed towards the kitchen and grabbed their plates of lasagna and sat down at the dining table. Johnny sat next to me. He glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back. I love him so much. He knew what I went through and we just understood each other and i'm grateful for having him in my life. But not just him, Darry, Soda, Two-Bit, Steve, Dally, and Pony. And of course I love mom and Tom. I stared at all of them while thinking that. "What's wrong y/n?" Dally asked. "I love you guys." I said crying of joy, feeling the warm tears burn through my eyes and run down my face. "We love you too y/n." They all smiled. I smiled, looking down and eating my food. They all came over to me and hugged me while giving me a kiss on my head. "Stop guys, you're gonna make me cry." My mom said. We chuckled. "Awe y/n i'm glad to see you happy." Tom said. I smiled at him. "Ok i'm gonna dig in the lasagna now." Steve said. "I also made some chocolate cake, if y'all want any." My mom said. "FUCK YEAH!!" Two-Bit and Steve shouted. They ran over to my mom and hugged her. She giggled. They obviously love chocolate cake. We all joked around and had many laughs and smiles. I never want to lose them. Ever.

As we got done I put everyones dishes in the sink and washed them. "Alright y/n we're gonna head out," Darry said. "Pony has school tomorrow." He finished. I quickly ran over to them and gave them a hug. "Bye, see yall." I said. "I'm gonna head out too." Two-Bit said. "Yeah I got work tomorrow." Steve said. "Ok love y'all, bye." I smiled. They waved at me and left, leaving Dally and Johnny here. "So what y'all wanna do?" Dally said taking out a cigarette and lighting it up. "Um Dally.. not to be rude or anything but can you smoke outside?" I said. "Yeah yeah." He groaned. He walked out and slammed the door, mad. "What's wrong with him?" I said as I turned off the sink, done with the dishes. "He's just been through a lot man." Johnny said coming to the island (middle of the kitchen) sitting on the stool. "Oh.." I said disappointed. "It's ok y/n, you didn't know." He said smiling at me and looking into my eyes. I smiled back. "So what happened with him." I asked out of curiosity. "Well he never met his mom and the old man never loved him. He used to live in New York but they couldn't afford it so they moved here." Johnny explained. "Awe, oh my god. Does he have somewhere to sleep?" I asked. "Yeah. He sleeps at his friend's, Buck's house." He replied. "Oh ok. Good." I said in a reliving tone. "Y/n? Why are you so caring?" Johnny asked sweetly. "Awe Johnny." I blushed. "But seriously." He smiled. "Um well I guess after what i've been through it just tought me that no matter how mean a person is you should still be kind. I mean theres still good in the world. Right?" She said. "Of course there is." He said. Dally walked in and heard some of our conversation. "What y'all love birds talkin about?" Dally said. I stared at him with empathy. "What?" Dal asked in confusion. "I-I didn't know. I'm sorry. I didn't know you went through so much." I said looking down. "Nah man it's all good." He said walking over to me and messing my hair up with his hand. He then went to sit next to Johnny on another stool. I cleaned up the kitchen and turned the lights off. "I'm gonna go to sleep kiddo." Tom said hugging me. "Alright goodnight, love ya." I said. "Hey Johnny. Want me to show you the room?" Mom asked Johnny. "Sure." He smiled. I grabbed his soft hand and headed upstairs, Dal following us. I walked all the way down the hall and headed left into the guest room. It was painted a beige color, like mine and had a twin size bed with a white sheet, blue blanket, and two pillows. It also had a small desk in the corner and two windows. It also had a bathroom in it. "Here it is." I said smiling. He stared at it looking grateful. "Thank you guys so much!!" He said hugging my mom crying. "Anything for you Johnny." I said. "Damn this is a nice room." Dally said. "Um Johnny is that all the clothes you have?" I asked. "..U-um yeah.." He said embarrassed. "It's alright we can buy you some clothes tomorrow." I said giving him a cheek on the kiss. "I'll use my money." I said looking at my mom. "Ok love. I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight." She said giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight." I replied.

"Ok Johnny you can get ready for bed and go to sleep if you want." I said smiling. "Alright. Thank you. Goodnight." He said hugging me. "Goodnight." I said hugging him back while my head was buried in the chest. He kissed my head and I walked out. Looking back I waved at him and he waved back. "Goodnight bud." Dally said to Johnny. "Night Dal." He replied. Dally walked over to me and said  "Alright y/n i'm gonna head out i'm exhausted." "You got a blade on ya?" I asked. "Nah. I can use my hands." He said. "Well I don't care what you say, i'm giving you a blade." I said. "Alright." I walked downstairs into the kitchen and pulled out a blade from the drawer. "Here." I said handing him the blade. He shoved it in his back pocket and hugged me. "Thanks, man." He said. "Anytime. See ya." I said. "Bye y/n." He replied and headed out.

I headed up the stairs and walked into my room. I shut the door, locking it and ran into the bathroom. I turned on the shower letting it warm up and quickly took off all my clothes. I took a quick 5 minute shower because I felt disgusting.

I finally got done taking a shower and dried my self up. I moisturized my body and sprayed some "Japanese Blossom" perfume and then put some deodorant on. I then put on some black sweatpants and a f/c sweatshirt that said "Atlanta Georgia" on it. I quickly put 4 braids in my damp hair so that when I wake up my hairs wavy. I tied up all the braids with a scrunchie and cleaned up my bathroom. I turned the lights off, shut the bathroom door and unlocked my room door. I opened it and shut off my lights and turned the fan off. Thank god it's Friday because I get to hangout with Johnny and the gang more tomorrow, Saturday. I then jumped onto the soft cold bed and wandered off to sleep thinking about Johnny.

A/n: Yeah I know this is short but we hit 100 views !! Thank you guys so much !! You don't understand how happy & grateful I am. Love yall so so much, xx. 💘