chapter five: family.

*your pov*

–beep..beep..beep–
You heard those sounds over and over again. You couldn't manage to open your eyes. They felt glued stuck. You couldn't feel anything. You heard familiar voices around the room. "Y/n's gonna be fine Johnny." You heard Pony telling Johnny. "What if s-she doesn't wake up.." Johnny cried. Omg poor Johnny. You didn't realize how much you meant to him. "She will Johnny. I promise." Dally said. You heard footsteps and they came closer and closer. You suddenly felt a hand squeeze your hand. "You're strong y/n. I know you can fight this." Soda stated. I felt a warm tear drop running down my cheek. "Y/n?" They all questioned. Suddenly I heard the door slam open. "Y/N? Y/N ?!" I heard a familiar voice. "Omg y/n!!" I heard someone running towards me and felt a huge, warm hug. Tom. He always gave the best hugs. I felt his bruises on my arm. It gave me the chills. Someone must have seen because they pulled my blanket closer to my chin. I felt a jean-type cloth when they did that. Maybe it was Johnny. "Y/n you're going to be ok. I can't lose anyone else. Please wake up." Tom said. And bam. I fell into a deep sleep.

*dream*

I woke up and got out of my hospital bed. I put my feet on the cold floor. I walked out and no one was there. I ran down the hall with a great pain in my head. I ran all the way downstairs and looked around more. Still no one. I ran out of the hospital with my suit still on, running barefooted. I ran and ran and soon got home. I entered in and saw Tom and Mom. But mom wasn't movie, wasn't breathing. I slowly walked up to her. "Mom?" I asked. "Tom why isn't she breathing?" I asked. He just kept staring at her. "Tom? Tom?!" He didn't see me. What the fuck is happening. "MOM WAKE UP!!" I cried. "I can't lose anyone else. Please wake up. Please." I cried softly. "Y/n?" Tom said. "Tom?" You said and hugged him tightly. He hugged back. "What happened to her?" You asked. "She..she got jumped.." He explained. I stood up while everything was slowly getting blurred out, my head started throbbing. I couldn't take in the thought that mom had been dead. I ran out of the house and screamed. Suddenly I felt a shock and shot up.

*end of dream* (your pov)

"NOOOO!!" I screamed and shot up out of my dream. I was sweating intensely and my heart felt like it was skipping some beats. I started crying. "Y/n? Omg y/n are you ok ?" Tom asked. "Y/N? Omg thank god your alive!!" They all said, hugging me. Alive? I couldn't stop thinking about that dream. "Wheres... wheres mom..?" I asked. "She um.. she's here." Tom said. I stared at Tom's bruises and cuts and slowly cried. "I'm alright y/n, don't worry." "Y/n are you ok? Why'd you scream?" Johnny asked. I stared at him. He was the sweetest human being ever. We smiled at each other. "Awe look at those two love birds!!" Dally said. We both blushed and looked down. "I'm ok Johnny, thank you for asking. And I.. um had a bad dream that's all." I said trying to fake smile. "Just remember you can talk about anything you want with me and Pony here, ya hear?" He asked. "I hear." I smiled. I got up feeling my feet touch the cold floor and walked to the gang. I hugged them tightly. "Thanks for being here guys." I said softly. "Anytime." They all said while squeezing the living shi* outta me. I turned around and looked at Tom looking down. "I love you so much Tom. You're the best brother a sister could ask for." I walked over to him and hugged him. "Love you too lil' one." He said. "Hi baby.." I heard a familiar voice. It was mom walking towards me. I look at her and run up to her squeezing her tightly. "My baby.." She cried. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything I said." She explained. "I know, I know." I cried as well. "Wish my mom talked to me like that.." Johnny whispered looking down, crying. I walked over to him and lifted his chin staring into his brown sparkling puppy dog eyes. "Listen Johnny you don't need her, ok? You have me. I'll let you take over the guest room at my house if thats what it takes." I said. "Really? You would do that for me?" He said. "Yes of course. I understand what your going through and I wanna help." I said. "Thank you so much!!" He yelled, hugging me, while I buried my head in his chest. It felt like forever. "All of you guys can come over anytime." I looked over at mom, "Right?" I smirked. "Of course." She giggled.