Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next day, Harry awoke to find himself still curled in a ball on the floor. He slowly stretched out his limbs. He waited for his Aunt to unlock the door so that he could start breakfast. He was working on autopilot, trying not to think about the things that happened last night. His aunt noticed his lack of reaction. She handed him a piece of toast, thinking it was due to lack of food. He went upstairs after he finished making breakfast. He made his way to the bathroom and threw up. He was slightly grateful he saw nothing noticeably white, although there was little in his stomach to begin with. He turned the shower on as hot as it would go and climbed in, sinking to the ground.

He let the water wash over him awhile, unable to get up the energy to clean himself properly. He could hear his uncle screaming for him downstairs. He realized, with a slight panic, that it was Saturday. His uncle would be there all day. He heard his uncle coming up the stairs yet he could not force himself to move. He just sat there in the shower, unable to do anything.

His uncle came bursting into the shower and took one look at Harry. He smirked at the sight of the boy. "Your Aunt and Cousin are going out for the day; they may even be staying the night in London. I said I would make sure that you did not blow up the house while they were gone."

Harry stared back at Vernon in dread. He was suddenly aware of his lack of clothes. He tried to cover himself but Vernon just laughed evilly. "Oh, no boy, there is no point in that, you are already just how I want you." Vernon pulled Harry forcefully from the bathroom and down the hall to Harry's room. He pushed him down on Harry's bed; face up so that he could admire his 12 almost 13 year old nephew.

Harry did not know what to do; he just lay there tense, waiting for his uncle's next move. He figured that it was pointless to try to fight back. He tried to detach himself from the situation, but found it impossible due to the terror coursing through his veins.

Vernon was staring at the boy, taking in the slight musculature of his arms and stomach. He stared down at the little prick in between his nephew's legs, only a smattering of hair surrounding that sweet little thing. He glanced back up at the boy's face and was delighted to see the fear in his eyes.

Vernon quickly stripped and began stroking himself, although he was already quite hard. He then leaned over his nephew, kneeling on the bed. He grabbed Harry's prick and started stroking him too. Watching with glee at the horror the boy showed to responding to his uncle's touch. "You like that, don't you, you little slut. Just wait until I'm in you, you are sure to enjoy that even more." Harry just stared back in increasing alarm. Vernon flipped Harry over, and harshly stuck a finger in Harry's ass, only willing to stretch him enough to allow Vernon easier access. Harry was moaning into the sheets, in pain and pleasure. Each noise made Vernon's cock twitch and get harder. He removed his finger and quickly shoved his cock in his nephews ass, making Harry scream out in pain.

Harry could feel the blood trickle down his legs as he felt as if he was torn open. He felt as if he were on fire and could barely breathe from the pain. His uncle kept slamming into him, harder and harder. Harry felt tears streaming down his face and found himself wondering if he would ever run out of tears. His uncle suddenly came and Harry could feel the unwelcome warmth deep inside him. His uncle pulled out of him and forced Harry over. He then forced Harry to clean him up again, making sure Harry swallowed everything.

Vernon began to get dressed again, watching as his nephew curled up on himself. When he got to his belt, he had another idea. He grabbed Harry's shoulder roughly and forced him to lie on his stomach. He then began whipping Harry with his belt, making sure the buckle dug into Harry's flesh. With each pained cry from Harry, Vernon found himself becoming more and more aroused. He had just wanted to cause Harry more pain, but if he could get off again, that would be brilliant.

He kept whipping Harry, mostly across his back, but sometimes down his thighs, and even over his ass. Once Vernon was fully hard again, he flipped Harry over. He climbed on top and forced himself into Harry's mouth, reminding him that if he bit him there would be hell to pay. Vernon then took Harry's young cock into his mouth, taking pleasure in the whimpers that Harry made at being forced to respond to Vernon. This time Vernon did not stop until Harry came.

He collected as much of Harry's cum in his mouth as possible, removed his cock from Harry's mouth and then kissed the boy, forcing the boy to swallow his own cum. Vernon had yet to come a second time, so once he was satisfied that the boy had swallowed everything, he flipped him over again. He quickly shoved his cock into Harry's ass again, using Harry's blood and the cum already in Harry as lube. It only took a few minutes until he came again. He made Harry clean him off one more time, blood and all. As Vernon left the room, he turned back once more to look at his nephew. He was laying on his side, curled in on himself, staring straight ahead of him, with the remnants of tears on his face. Vernon smirked and left the room, making sure to lock the door.