Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Tom helped Harry to overcome some of the traumas his uncle had inflicted on him over the next few months. When school had ended they moved into Tom's flat in London. They spent their days studying and learning more advanced magic. Their nights were spent in each other's arms. Tom talked everything out with Harry and kept reassuring Harry that he was not a Freak or a Whore. By the time they returned to Hogwarts for Tom's final year and Harry's sixth year, Harry was finally starting to accept the fact that Tom was right, Harry was worth something.

Tom never pressured Harry to do anything physical that Harry did not want to do. He let Harry initiate everything beyond kissing. It took awhile but Harry slowly became more comfortable with making out with their shirts off. Harry was very shy at first due to the scars left on him by the Gryffindors. Tom got rid of that worry by assuring Harry that he was beautiful and kissing along each cut. When Harry became comfortable with that they moved on to just boxers. It was while making out and rubbing up against each other during one of these sessions that they finally came for each other. They collapsed onto the bed in the Chamber sleepy and happy. Harry curled into Tom's arms and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Christmas came along the boys went back to spend it in Tom's flat. They spent their first Christmas in the flat wrapped up in warm blankets in front of the tree that Harry had insisted on getting. That night was the first time that Harry allowed for Tom to see him completely bare. Tom had seen him bare when he had saved him from the Gryffindors, but this was different, this was Harry choosing to let Tom see him. The sight was extremely erotic and Tom found himself with a hard-on almost immediately.

Harry slowly approached him and gently removed Tom's boxers as Tom stood in front of the bed just staring at Harry. Seeing the desire and lust in Harry's eyes almost made Tom come right there, how had he been so lucky as to have Harry trust him enough to be in this position with him?

Harry slowly knelt in front of Tom and took him in his mouth. This was different than all the times he had been forced to do this in the past. Harry was choosing this and Tom was completely still, letting Harry control the pace at which he went. Harry bobbed up and down, sucking gently. He teased Tom's balls with one of his hands, holding onto Tom's hip for stability with the other. Tom was moaning and trying to make this last while Harry just kept sucking, flicking his tongue out to caress the smooth skin beneath it. When Harry began to flick his tongue in and around Tom's slit Tom could not control himself anymore. He cried out to Harry that he was going to come, expecting Harry to move away, instead Harry just started sucking harder. As Tom released into Harry's mouth, Harry swallowed every drop, sucking Tom until he was dry. Harry removed Tom's softening cock from his mouth, licking his lips. He gave the head one last kiss and then looked up into Tom's eyes.

Tom looked down on Harry and saw the lust and love that consumed the boy. He kneeled down next to him, not sure of what he should be doing, he knew Harry was skittish about Tom touching him there. He slowly began kissing him, able to taste himself on Harry's lips. Harry moaned into his mouth. Harry then grabbed Tom's hand and brought it to Harry's erect member. That was all Tom needed to start pumping Harry's hard cock.

He started slowly but began to increase the pace as Harry made little moans of encouragement. Harry broke apart from Tom's mouth and whispered "Mouth, please." Tom lifted Harry up to the bed and lay him down. Harry was squirming from the feeling of the fabric on his over sensitive skin. "Tom, please" he was begging "I need to cum, please." Tom needed no more encouragement. He quickly knelt between Harry's legs and began sucking him. Harry tasted so good. Tom was so lucky that Harry was his, that he was Harry's.

As he slowly licked up and down Harry's arousal his hand wandered upwards, slowly rubbing up and down Harry's chest finally reaching one of his nipples and giving is a quick twist. Harry arched off the bed, panting. "More" was the quiet response. Tom continued his exploration of Harry's chest, working both nipples as he continued to suck Harry down. He used his other hand to work on Harry's balls, gently rolling them in his hand. All of a sudden Harry made a cry and jerked upwards, the next thing he knew Tom's mouth was being filled with Harry's delicious seed. He made sure to swallow ever bit. He removed his mouth from Harry's cock once he knew that Harry was done. He moved up to lie next to Harry, kissing him over and over again.

Harry was covered in a light sheen of sweat and was panting slightly. "Merry Christmas" he murmured against Tom's lips.

"And Happy New Year" Tom replied

Actions