Epilogue

It was nearing the end of the school year. Harry and Tom had spent every second they could together, knowing this was Tom's last year at Hogwarts. They spent the majority of their time studying. Tom had his NEWTS coming up and Harry was helping him prepare. They also continued to further their education by reading more advanced books in multiple subject areas. They were both at the top of their classes.

It was late one afternoon the week before NEWTS and Harry could not find Tom anywhere. He checked the Great Hall and the library, he even went down to the Chamber even though they tended to only go there together. When he returned to the common room he was starting to worry slightly. Suddenly the door to the common room burst open and Tom came tumbling in. He looked extremely pleased with himself. Harry shot him a questioning look when Tom came over and basically dragged Harry out into the hall.

"I have some excellent news." He said as he dragged Harry along. Harry soon realized they were on their way to the Chamber and figured Tom wanted to wait until they got there to tell him what was going on.

When they reached the Chamber Tom led Harry into the master bedroom and sat Harry down on the sofa while he just paced excitedly in front of him.

"Tom, what's going on?" Harry asked, genuinely curious as to what could have made Tom so happy.

"The headmaster has just informed me that Professor Merryweather is retiring at the end of the year. He has offered me the position of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher."

Harry stared at Tom in shock for a moment until he jumped him. "That means you will still be here. We will still see each other! I won't be alone!" Harry was almost crying with joy at this new proclamation.

Harry began kissing Tom's lips and then moved to kissing all over his face. It started to get heated as Harry began to tear at Tom's clothes, wanting nothing to be between them. Tom caught on quickly and maneuvered them onto the bed, in the process managing to remove both his and Harry's outer robes as well as shirts.

Harry was on top of Tom, kissing and nipping up and down his torso. Tom was moaning beneath him. Both of them could feel the others erection rubbing together between them. Harry moved further down and undid Tom's pants, quickly removing both them and Tom's boxers. He moved back up Tom's body, kissing his way to Tom's lips, but avoiding touching the one place Tom was desperate for him to. When he reached Tom's lips he whispered the one thing Tom had been waiting to hear but never dreamed the day would come when Harry said them "I want you inside of me."

Tom looked at Harry to make sure he was completely ok with this decision, Harry just nodded. Tom knew that Harry's uncle had taken him from behind, so he carefully laid Harry on his back, kissing him everywhere he found bare skin. "Tell me if I hurt you, or if you want me to stop. I promise I will." Tom said as he kissed his way down to Harry's navel before dipping his tongue into it.

Harry replied with a simple "I know."

That was almost Tom's undoing. He made his way to Harry's pants and slowly unbuttoned and removed them. He could now see the obvious tent of Harry's arousal. He looked up at Harry for confirmation once more, not wanting to frighten him. Harry just nodded in a slight daze of arousal. Tom removed Harry's boxers and threw them to the side. He took a minute to just stare at Harry's beauty; he always did when he and Harry were naked with one another. Then he made his way back up to Harry's face and kissed him passionately. He looked into Harry's eyes again, still seeing that Harry was with him and enjoying himself he moved back down. "This may hurt a bit. Let me know if you want to stop." Came Tom's soft voice. Harry just nodded in assent.

Tom took Harry's length in his mouth, hoping to distract Harry from the pain with this pleasure. Harry just moaned and started to wriggle a bit on the bed. Tom cast a wandless lubricating charm on his fingers, wanting to make sure that he would hurt Harry as little as possible. He slowly traced one finger around Harry's opening as he continued his lazy movement up and down Harry's cock. Harry squirmed even more at the new sensation.

Slowly, Tom breached Harry's opening and inserted a finger inside of him. He stayed still until Harry started wriggling some more, muscles seemingly drawing Tom's finger further inside him. Tom slowly explored Harry's insides with his finger. Every once in a while he would brush against something that made Harry gasp out in pleasure. He made a note to aim for that spot when he was fully inside Harry. He added another finger and began to scissor Harry, gently widening his opening. By the time he had added the last finger Harry was one heap of over-sensitized nerves. He was bucking up into Tom's mouth and back onto his hand, and yet trying his best not to come, he wanted to wait until Tom was inside him. "Tom, now, please."

Tom removed his mouth from Harry's cock, looked up into Harry's lust filled gaze and then removed his fingers. He quickly cast another lubrication spell on his rock hard member. Harry was writhing on the bed from the loss of stimulation. Tom gently guided his cock into Harry, slowly moving forward, stopping occasionally for Harry to get used to the feeling. The whole time he was looking at Harry, making sure that it was Tom that Harry was seeing and none of his past tormentors. Harry moved his hips letting Tom know that he could move further in. Finally he was completely inside Harry. It felt amazing; Harry was so tight and hot around him. He gave Harry another minute to get used to the feeling. When Harry wriggled his hips a bit Tom started a slow but steady rhythm. He continued until he felt Harry rocking up harder into his hips. Then he started faster and harder. They made up a good rhythm and soon found themselves screaming each other's names as they came together. Both were panting heavily as Tom removed himself from Harry. He cast a quick cleaning charm and then collapsed next to Harry, pulling the younger man into his arms. They fell asleep wrapped in the comfort of each other, knowing that everything was going to be ok.