Prologue

(This story will mostly be in Xaniety's POV)

As me and my family got ready for our holiday trip to the USA, I was sat on my bed looking at a picture of me and my friends, and how much I'll miss them, "Goodbye... Xander and Sam," I muttered to myself, a loose tear falling down my face, "XANI!" My brother, Ere, called, wiping the loose tear, I packed the picture into my suitcase, and picked up my phone, stuffing it into my pocket. I did a double look into my bag, making sure I had my clothing, two black hoodies, check! Two gym outfits, check! Some leggings/pants (Trouser whatever you call it!) and check, and lastly, pyjamas, check. I slam my door shut and rush downstairs to see my mom and brother stood there waiting for me, "Where have you been?" mom asks me, as I rub the nape of my neck, "I was checking if I had everything," I mumbled looking down at the floor, seeing her sneer at me, "C'mon the plane leaves in 1 hour, we are 30 minutes away from the airport!" she shouted at me and smiled towards Ere, "You were here on time, good boy." You see, she favours him more then me, unfair if I must say so myself. I also never knew my dad, mom never talked about him and I was only small when he left me. As I blanked out of my thoughts, I heard the door open, "...member, only stopping if you really need to," mom says, mainly to me as I nodded and got into the back, AFTER putting all the suitcases and bags in the boot of the car, 'Always me, one day it'll be Ere' I thought harshly as I went on my phone and listened to some music.

--------------------------Time Skip-------------------------

/Location: Airport/

Mom ushered us at the airport as we got onto the plane, me in the middle and my family in the VIP area, getting free food and bathrooms as well as a room. I was sat near the window, even though my family knows I have a fear of heights... As I sat down, grabbed my phone and stared to listen to music, "Hi!" a chirpy voice called, I looked towards a voice where I saw a child. Blinking fastly, I stopped my music, "Where're your parents?" I asked her, her smile turned into a frown, "I... I don't know, can I sit with you?" she asked as I looked at her with concern and nodded, "Of course you can sit here, my name is Xaniety, just call me Zani though," I smiled out as she clambered onto her seat and belted herself in, "Hello Zani! I'm Josephina, but call me J," she claimed with a smile as the plane began to lift off. As the plane started to go, I saw J grip her seat, making her knuckles go white. I held her arm gently, "I'm here, listen to my voice J, we will be fine," I smiled making her smile back, as she slowly un-gripped her arms. I asked if she wanted anything to play on, she nodded so I gave her my ipad, while I listen to music, "If you need me, please nudge me," I said as she nodded and started to drift off to sleep.

----------------Time Skip----------------------

/Location: Plane, 5 hours later/

I was woken by someone nudging my arm, slowly blinking my eyes open, I can see J looking scared, "What's wrong sweety?" I asked, concern flooding it, she just stares at me, tears starting to well up in her eyes, "T-The plane is shaking... Are we going to c-crash?" she asked, stuttering on a few words, as my brain 'wakes up' I notice the plain is shaking and I sign, "I'm sure we are just fine. If it does happen. It won't though, I'll protect you," I smile hiding my fear. Sometimes it's best to lie to young ones. As I looked out the window I could see we started to tilt forward, "Excuse me, passengers please put on your seatbelts, we are going to crash," screams of terror could be heard as I grabbed onto J and put my arms around her, "Shhh," muttering soothing words as she cried into my shoulder. After some rattleing we started going down at a fast speed, I grabbed J and covered her up using my body, going into the water first. I crashed into the water, getting dragged up unto a blow-up support boat, with J in my arms, coughing up water, "Ma'am are you ok?" a mysterious voice asked as I nodded, pointing over to J, "Check her..." I gurgled out, black spots slowly fled my vision, "MA'AM!" the voice shouted as I felt arms grab my arms to hold me up.

Slowly looking up, I saw a face I recognise as...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N I was bored of doing Deku... Sorry guys! Tell me what you guys think about the prologue, if you don't like it may or may not continue it, if you do like it. I will continue it. I sorta have the story already planned out.)

Well I can't do a disclaimer now can I if there's nothing to do with the Avengers yet, (Don't own them, I wish though)