3: Nicky Fury

Tony POV

I was shocked when I saw recognition on the two faces of Fury and Zani. I got knocked out of my thought when Fury asked "Xan?" I shook my head and looked in between them both, as Zani stiffened, "Hiya," she waved lightly, I saw Fury strode over to her, waiting for him to explode for the informality, but he shocked all of us, even more, when he gripped her into a hug. My mouth widened, I saw Natasha's eyes widen, 'First emotion!' I shouted into my head. "Nick, Fucking, Fury."

Xani POV

"Nick, Fucking, Fury," I grumbled out, hissing towards him. He stiffened a bit, "What are you doing here?" I ask, even though I do know why he is here, I wanted to see what he did if he told me the truth or not. I inwardly smirk as he stiffened, even more, I even heard him curse! "Shit..." he muttered as I laughed, getting everyone's attention. "Nicky!" I yelled while punching his gut, he spluttered while holding his stomach and glaring at me, while a small pout formed, I barked out a laugh, "YOUR -Gasp- SO CUTE!" I yelled out, struggling for a breath on the floor, I started to calm down, only too see everyone's face. I started to laugh again. 'XANIETY 'FURY' ALEXANDERA!' A shout could be heard in my mind, my breath hitched as I slowly went into a lying position. 'What?' I questioned, slowly closing my eyes. I sighed "Don't just look at me Nick, for gods sake you know what's wrong," growling I bared my teeth.

Flash-Back

Fury POV

As she stepped out the shadows and lowered her hood, I gasped, "Xan?" I asked as I saw her mouth twitch into a smirk, "Hey, Nicky," I groaned at the name, as I slowly moved towards her, taking small steps at a time I leaned in to hug her, "Where have you been? I thought you died!" I whispered/yelled as she hesitantly hugged me back, starting to cry. "Nick... I'm sorry!" sobbing into my shoulder, she gripped my trench coat, I sighed and pulled her closing, starting to rub her hair, "Shhhh... it's fine," I soothed her as her breaths became equal, I knew she was sleeping. Picking her up bridal style, I tried to open the door, and to my shock it did. On the other side, I saw Agent Coulson and Agent Hill, "Sir, are you ok?" Coulson asks as I nod, keeping my poker face mask on, "Who's that, sir?" Hill asks me as I lightly growl. Ignoring their worrisome questions, I placed Xani onto my bed, in my quatres, "Sir?" both of them asked as I glared towards them, they flinched, "Her name is Xaniety 'Fury' Alexander... She's my long lost, ________"

Flashback End

Fury POV

As I looked at the 'sleeping' girl on the floor, I sighed and rubbed my face. Picking her up I placed her gently onto the couch hiding all emotion, I looked towards the Avengers to see shocked faces. I stifled a small laugh as Tony tried to talk, "Wha....who? WHAT!" at this, my laugh quietly broke out of my throat, Natasha and Clint's mouth dropped to the floor, (Literally) 'I should do this more often' I smirked to myself, "Agent Barton, Agent Romanoff. Get a hold of yourself," I continued to smirk as they straightened up I saw Steve straighten up as well, "Good morning, I was going to give you two files, but I guess I don't have to now," I grumbled, turning towards the stairway, I saw stood there with a scowl on her face, her hair lightly in her face, wearing a camo crop-top jacket with a black crop-top underneath, wearing denim shorts. "Who may you be?" I asked, adding a comanding voice to it, she growled "I'm Josephina, daughter to Xaniety, you do not get to talk to her like you do," I sighed, glaring into her eyes, as I see her inwardly flinch, 'Xaniety doesn't flinch. Guess she adopted her' I thought to myself, "Xaniety doesn't have any daughters if she did I would be the first to know, thank you," I crossed my arms, "You are only 'adopted' aren't you?" I asked her, by doing air quotations for emphasis, "I may be her adopted daughter, but I am still her daughter. I will die for her, live for her and listen to her!" I growled at her, by the time we started this conversation everyone else sat down, getting most people's attention towards me. "You, do NOT! Know her as I do," I put my hand over my chest, "I knew her since birth, I knew her mother, her brother! Even how her life was before you came into it! I knew all of her friends, all her teachers and if she had any relationships," I snarled my eyes flashing with light, Jose started to cower down as I stepped closer to her, "I would follow her to the end of the Earth!" she slapped me, the sound of flesh hitting flesh, woke Xaniety up.

Xaniety POV

I was having a *wonderful* dream, cough sarcasm cough, it was about the night I first and lastly saw my father.

Dream

I was lead down in my cot as I saw a man with dark brown skin look over the top of me, I held out my arms as he coo'ed, gently picking me up he smiled "Hi sunshine," I giggled at the nickname as he started to play with me, until my mum came in, "You need to leave," she stated sternly making me look worried, I looked at the man, then to mother, "Why...?" he asked tilting his head, I looked into his eyes as I slowly saw tears forming, I started to cry, while muttering my first words, only he heard, "D-Don't go... Papa..." (A/N IK IK THEY CAN'T TALK THAT EARLY!) I cried into his shoulders "You are involved with the government! That's why," Mama shouted, making my cry more into papa's shoulder, "AND SHUT THAT BABY UP!" She hissed slamming the door. Papa pulled me away from his shoulder, he looked at me with concern, "I'm sorry... I'm sure-"

End Dream

My eyes shot open, as soon as I heard the sound of flesh hitting flesh, I let an inhuman growl loose out of my throat, as everyone looked towards me. I scanned around the room as I saw Fury and J standing next to each other, J stared at me in fear and Fury stared at me in shock, as I walked towards them both, my body slowly started to turn into a wolf with midnight black fury, glowing electric eyes, white scattered at the bottom of my paws and tail, my ears had dark grey points, I bared my teeth at both of them as they backed towards the wall and slid down it. I heard gasps in the room but ignored them. "What happened?" I quietly whispered towards them, lightly growling. Before they could speak I heard the elevator ding, I heard pound of feet as people surround me, pointing guns towards my head, "Stand down," Nick commanded, they didn't listen, as the people got closer I growled louder, "Fury, slowly come this way," a voice said calmly, I looked in their direction, and stopped growling. As I recognised those faces, 'Coulson? Maria?' I questioned in my mind, as I stepped towards them, only to have the guns aim at me again, "I said stand down!" Nick shouted again. They hesitantly put their guns down. I walked over to Coulson and Hill, seeing their eyes were red and puffy. I looked around for a calendar I saw on near the door. I looked over at it and saw it was the day I disappeared. In my wolf form, I smirked as best I could. "Coulson, Hill. Meet my wolf, Wolf meet-" I looked towards him, and hinted my nose. He looked confused as I shook my head. I walked over to him. Not glancing at the others. "I know them to remember," I whispered to him as his face stayed the same. "Let me restart. Coulson, Hill meet my wolf named Xaniety, Xaniety meet Hill and Coulson." I smiled, showing my fangs. I lifted my paw and waved.

"Xani?" "XAN!"