Hinata reveals that she is pregnant

Welcome my kawaii Kitten-kun
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
Naruto Uzamaki X Hinata Hyuga
Son; Boruto Uzamaki
Daughter; Himawari Uzamaki
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜

Hinata felt rather unwell as of late, she and Himawari was thankfully in her room reading a children's book. The memory of a very passionate night, that she had with Naruto. Hinata returned to the pregnancy test that she just took, it read positive.

Hinata cleaned herself up as she sighs to herself. Himawari soon followed Hinata to the kitchen. Hinata started to prepare supper for her beloved family. Himawari currently was setting the table and made each napkin into a crane as she started learning origami.

"I am home! Mom, is dinner ready? Hey Himawari, are you helping Mom out? I had...." Boruto shouts as he took off his shoes as he was cut off by his younger sister who glared at him ready to use Bakuygan.

Thankfully Naruto was home just in time to break up the fighting of the children as he noticed Hinata was distracted to the point she cut her finger. Naruto arched his brow as he looks over Hinata as she rarely injured herself when preparing supper. The last time she had was when she was pregnant, it was with Himawari. Naruto smirks as he treated Hinata's injury.

Boruto inhaled sharply as he knew that his parents did make out but not in front of him and Himawari, they are not so affectionate when around him and Himari. Boruto was about to speak his concern. Himawari however beat him to it as a curious expression appears on her face.

"Mama...Pa..Pa is there something bad going on with Mama? She was in the bathroom and very quite...is she going to die." Himawari whispers as Boruto tried to not laugh out loud. Naruto cuffs the back of his firstborn's head.

"Ow, old man that hurt....eep.." Boruto whispers as he tried to hide from his mother and little sister. Boruto felt his mother draw him and Himawari close as her gaze fell upon Naruto. The two Uzamaki parents smile knowingly as the Uzamaki children tilt thier heads like kittens.

" Himawari and Boruto you are going to have a...younger sibling or siblings it is too soon to tell! " Hinata manages to say as she blushed..

"Himawari, you now will be a big sister, I know you will not be like Boruto and be a jealous brat. He was a pest when your mother was pregnant with you, I swear your aunt and Granpa Hiashi maybe annoyed or happy." Naruto says as he ruffled his daughter's hair.

"I was not jealous I wanted a brother is all....Granpa likely will be annoyed. I am unsure of Aunt Hinabi." Buroto had a similar glare his father had as a boy

Little did the Uzamaki family know two Hyugas were aware of the news and secretly excited of another relative. The pair were unaware the youngest Uzamaki saw them both until she mouthed 'Come back later!'