♡<> f i v e <>♡

3rd Person

"Hi I'm Zach Herron" a unusual boy smiled at the brown headed girl.

"I'm sorry, I'm waiting for my boyfri-" He clasped a hand over her mouth and dragged her out of the light. Strange things rushed through the girls mind, the thought of her boyfriend thinking she cheated again, she wouldn't allow it.

"Not this time"

She raised her leg to the boys crotch, hitting him hard, smiling with one eyelid flickering. She walked out back to her bench and resumed her music while waiting in silence for the boy she hasn't seen for 4 months, a world she didn't like at all.

Her gaze focused on a Cherry Red Range Rover. Her favourite type of car. Her eyes lit up as a freckley boy with brown, thick locks stepped out.

"BRAD!" She ran up to him, wrapping her China legs around his perfect waist. The small boy just laughed as he enlaced his hands around her waist.

They'd both missed this.

The girl kissed his jaw lightly about 5 times before turning to a shallow whisper "hi"

"Hi gorgeous" he whispered back softly, running his hand through her smooth hair. Her heart sent a fluttering feeling to her stomach.

"So, how's my baby?" His chocolate brown eyes met hers as he asked her a question he badly wanted the answer to.

To know she's not broken.

"I mean I've cried a lot, without you but otherwise I'm okay, you?" The girl straightened her posture as her boyfriend put her down.

"I'm good, thanks. I've just missed you a lot I guess"

A comfortable silence filled the air. The two love birds making eye contact.

"Is every thing good at home?" The boy broke the silence, entwining their fingers like they were a cross stitch.

"Um, well yeah. Jesse wants me to give you a kiss- well um lick for her." The boy raised an eyebrow as the small girl smiled at the thought of getting another kiss from her beloved.

She rested her forehead on his and sighed peacefully as he lifted his head to peck her cheek. The girl took a quick opportunity to look behind at the snarky teen who wouldn't leave her alone.

"Want him to go away, princess?"

She fell weak at the knees. She'd missed this. His thick brummy accent and his nickname for her, making her feel like the only girl what's ever mattered to him, a part from his mother and dog.

"Don't get hurt" Her sillicome voice was barely audible through his thick curls but he has a rough idea what she said.

He squeezed her hand with reassurance and headed towards the boy with pride in his step, letting go of her small hand.

He cracked his nuckles and punched the teen in the face. The girl tried to pull him away as that was enough but someone held her back.

"Jonah."