♡<> s i x <>♡

3rd Person

"Jonah." She spoke through gritted teeth. Her hand turning swiftly into a fist.

"Princess" he whispered delicately, trying to make her miss him.

-throwback-

(JONAH'S P.O.V.)

I sat across the table from Topanga. She swirled her pasta bake with her fork, her crystallized eyes focusing on the silver tool and the food she adored most.

I took a bite of my food, smiling at the beautiful girl in front of me.

I saw a black shadow cast by the door. Worry filled my eyes as the figure headed towards Topanga.

His green eyes sparkled.

Fuck no.

I stood up from my chair and tried to grab her hand before he could.

"T RUN" I screamed as he got closer. She didn't pay attention.

This bitch.

I tried to catch her attention by singing her favourite song. It didn't work.

Then it hit me.

Tranquilized.

-end of flashback-

(3rd Person)

The strong boy let go of the girl.

"I waited day after day for you, T."

"Liar!" She spat.

She ran towards her boyfriend at the chance of freedom. Freedom she almost lost because of the green eyes.

She picked him off the lighter haired boy and scrubbed him down. His nose burst into a flood. She was never good with blood but she had to try.

She pulled out a makeup wipe from her bag and cleaned him up, trying not to hurt him.

The boy hissed at the pain.

"Not again, Topanga" Jonah spoke while leaving with his friend who had lost consciousness by now. She felt sorry.

But why should she?

"Let's go get you some water, you look pale" she smiled softly at Bradley and lead him into the airport. Her eyes racing like cars for a vending machine.

The curls collapsed to the floor.