11

"Idiot," Brad wailed. "Should we actually go to maccies or the hotel?"

In reply, his girlfriend spoke in her sleep, despite not knowing what was going on. "Jess is 1000000% better"

"Aw, I'm gonna video this, look how cute my baby is!" Her boyfriend squealed. He pulled out his phone and filmed her, also being precocious on not to wake her. On the video you can just hear him whisper "guys look how cute el is". The other boys just watched in awe.

She cuddled into brad once he finished and held him close, not knowing they were at probably the most beloved place in the world to her.

"El baby were at maccies" Tristan said while mocking brad, but failing. The shorter boy just rolled his eyes and stroked her hair gently "baby cmon we're here" still nothing. She's a deep sleeper.

"WAKE UP" Connor yelled from the back, kicking her seat like he was in a hissy fit. Of course, with being screamed at she woke, also not in the best mood.

"Connor your actually a fucking dickhead." She snapped.

"I mean I know I have one but it's bigger then my head"

"Can we order before he gets an ego?"

"Sounds good to me" James interrupted, leaving brads girl smiling while the boy behind,, not so much.

"Can we go through the vroom vroom bit"

"I think you mean the drive through, so of course we can my queen" brad pulled her onto her lap gently smiling.

"I'm not Jesse"

"Alright then, princess"

She shuddered at the name. Yes, it was just a name but nothing made her heart smile more. She looked down before they could catch her blush.

"Hello welcome to McDonalds what can we get you today?"

The girl smiled and climbed over the seats, holding herself up over James to order. "20 chicken nuggets, large chips- well fries or whatever and a mocha please."

She climbed back again as her boyfriend ordered his. "Bet you never knew I was Kim possible"

"Oh really?"

"Yep. 1. I'm basic 2. I steal your clothes for a living because they smell like you and it's comforting" she smiled lightly, trying not to seem egotistical.

"Oh I know you love stealing my clothes, but one of the tops you have is Tris'"

"That's because you wore it dork" she rested his head on his shoulder gently, still smiling like an idiot.

"I love you." He blurted.

"PDA" Tristan called from the front earning himself a kick.

"I love you too, forever and always."