♡<> e i g h t <>♡

{A/N : letters.

Pls get the ref to my other hoes k ciao cIao cHiCkEes}

3rd Person

The curls' jaw dropped as the girl spoke almost forbidden words she'd never spoke escaped her lips. His eyes widening as she acted like nothing happened.

He gulped down his temptation to say something back because of the paparazzi.

She led him outside where the mob stopped, free.

"Where's James my boyfriend?" The boy asked, joke covering his voice. The girl didn't pick it up. She disconnected from his soft hands and started walking down towards the motorway.

"Baby I'm joking! I just really like teasing you." She pouted as she walked back towards him. As she arrived she stood on her toes to reach his height.

"Now you listen to me Simpson. I love you-" She lightly screamed as she fell down and stumbled back.

"I love you too angel, but are you okay?" He whimpered for her, holding out his hand.

"Ugh" the lay back in the soft grass she landed on and the boys eyes widened again.

"T, I said are you okay?"

She ignored him and thought of a cheeky pickup line.

"Y'know, this angle of you is way more flattering" she winked and scampered to her feet. And started heading up the grassy hill she fell down beside the airport.

"Why thank you, Princess"

She giggled and started running.

"CAN'T CATCH ME" she dodged a lamppost luckily and kept running towards the airport gates.

"OH I THINK I CAN" Her boyfriend started speeding after her. In quite a short time he could touch her arm.

Speedy boi