Shen Yue meet the F4 and the other Cast

It's been a month since, Yue already try her luck to auditioned the said character of Dong ShanCai. And a few weeks or months she already get the result of her audition. And luckily she made it. During her audition, she already met Darren Chen at Taiwan because the said audition area is already been located at Taiwan.

When she get the said result of taking the said role, she done doing a 2 laps to their house and she already tell the said good news to her family. So right after that, her manager call her to get her schedule and going back to beijing after of almost a week spending a vacation at their province.

The day after she scheduled by her manager to met the other cast. And she felt she was quite nervous but she knows that she can do it. Meeting the other actors on the said film was not quite to be new, but for her meeting the new cast, new actors is another new step of having getting along friendship, especially right after her last filmed on A love so Beautiful squads who is are now busy but there are times that only Sunning was the only he can get along. Right afterwards, he's now busy. While, the other cast on the said filmed was not available. So, she supposed to deal and keep busy also on her college life right after the film as rest and do some commercials.

Right after that she's done to audition the said upcoming drama, Yue was already been excited and now she was taking the oppurtunity to met the new F4 and other staff of the said drama. She is now on the dressing room heading by one of the staff of Meteor Garden 2018. She already at the room and sat on the available chair that facing infront of the mirror. Right a few moments she saw a tall guy walking and never knew her presence and he walks behind her. And Yue was start gazing the said guy.

She though " I think this tall guy would be the Dao Ming Si, because of his Dao Ming Si demeanour!" And now that she met this guy, she was too feel the excitement and being catch the said challenge to the said role. When one of the staff had told her to meet this tall guy, she already took all over the chance to meet this guy.

She already come closer to his side and one of the staff  informed her and introduced them to each other,

Staff: " hey, Wang He Di, I am just wanted to introduced to you the new Dong ShanCai , she was beside me"

Right after the the staff informed Wang He Di he looked to this cute pretty girl whom looked just wow! The way her smiles make him quite can't resist. And he was stunned right at the moment. He was back to reality when he heard her cute voice with the politely and shyly smiles.

Shen Yue: "Hello, I am Shen Yue, and I will be the Dong Shan Cai, it is nice to see you and also to meet you. Are you the taking the role as Dao Ming Si?"

Dylan (Wang He Di): " Hi, Yes I am taking the Dao Ming Si role, by the way I am Wang He Di but you can call me by my English name which Dylan Wang, It is nice to meet you ShanCai" he smiles with her after they met.

They get along on some chitchats for few minutes, and right afterwards the staff of the said drama, they  informed Shen Yue to go and to met the other cast. Right after then Dylan or Wang He di, mesmerized to the said pretty girl name Shen Yue, at first eh? Whose this girl but right after he starts thinking her to be cute. But when he met her dark brown eyes he was hypnotized in a short second. I think we will be able a good friends during and I'll hope until the end of the film.

Right after the meeting, Shen Yue was already met the new actors who leads Mezuio, Ximen, Xiao Yu, and others. She met again Darren who also the one who joined her to audition on Taiwan 2 months ago, and to her surprise Xi Ze who role to be a Xi Men is her neighborhood next to her house. It was quite exciting more. And even the producer met her already, they talk and explain the said role and afterwards they announced when they start the said film, announcement of the revealing characters and so on.

After that she returned to her apartment and take the rest and so she can do her versatile acting skills probably 2 weeks from now. Because the producer explained to her that she and the other co - stars will start the filming by November.

As time goes by, her manager keep her update surprisingly about the news regarding that the original ShanCai from the Meteor Garden 2001 was reveal already that she will be the newest Shan Cai on the said drama. She was flattered and congratulate her. And she was happy then, thinking another experience in life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way back on Dylan's mind, he was thinking the said girl name Shen Yue, whom taking the perfectly role of Dong Shan Cai. The way he saw her face and her petite body, as well her cute height, he was stunned already because he had already saw the manga book of Hana Yori Dango. Xize and Guanghong mention shen yue all over when they both of them gathered on their mini studio.

Xize and Guanghong, informed him that Shen Yue had a previous web series film. And he didn't have though of some ideas, that she had a previous film projects before he met her.

Both Xize and Guanghong looked at their friend which is Dylan who looks like he was day dreaming. So Xize decided to kept closer to his friend and tap his shoulders to make his friend of mind to go back in the reality. So, it does and it seems that his friend was so being starstruck to the new Shan Cai.

After Xize said that he was in denial to replied with  "No, we should be a friends not a lovers because we are now brothers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Okay guys quite short to do this. It is quite hard and challenging to do this in english but I've tried my best. Sorry for the wrong construction of my sentences here, as well as my grammatical errors, but I'll hope you've love it even more

Xie xie 😚