When I felt his Kiss

A/N:

Guys the surprised part 3 of their kiss. Ayieeh
Enjoy!

Love love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shen Yue's POV

The moment that, I felt once again his kiss, my heartbeat beats faster like a drum roll, I felt the unexpected electric spark beyond on his kiss.

He kiss me gently at first, I feel he respect me as a woman then it turns into a passionate one. I've almost lost of breathing the way I feel this unknowingly. His soft lips captures mine. After the said kiss I saw him stared at me.

The way I've observed him and his stares, it seems like he is in a cloud nine. Then he stare once again on my lips for a few seconds. And theres me that I can't breath not just because of the kiss but because of my unknown heartbeat towards on him.

I've been thinking if he is teaching me or did we done this because we've been both felt this feeling on the same way? Those questions kept in popping on my mind. Could I allow him once more to kiss me or not.

But unfortunately, the way he looked on my lips he wanted more. So, I decided to try to kiss him again without a guilt nor hesitations. I saw him he was shock at first and later on he is replying to my kiss and I felt once more the passionately soft kiss came with this pineapple head.

Dylan's POV

It was a never expected kiss that I've experienced with this girl. Although she was my first kiss and I can't admit it. We kiss first in a gentle turns into a passionate one. I didn't know the reason why she allowed me or having her consent.

I tried to think maybe she likes me as well. But what if she allowed me to do it because she's thinking that I teach to kissed her. I can't merely explained this thoughs as well our feelings for each other.

We ended the said kiss and we're both staring to each other of some one of kind feel like heaven. A few seconds I heard her that she took her sighed and she said a goodbye and she is out of my sight.

I feel the strange feeling there's a happiness because I can expressed my towards feelings for her and regret because maybe she will reject me in the future.

I keep on sighed and decided to asked a friendly advise with Wu Xi Ze and Kuan Hong maybe they can helped me regarding to this. I've tried to call first Xi Ze and asked him where he was and could get along to met him with Kuan Hong at the rooftop.

A few minutes later Xi Ze was been there and brought some canned beers, while me I've been go to smoke the anti stress of mine for a meantime. While we wait Kuan around here at the hotel rooftop. And Xi Ze take the opportunity to talked to me while we both waiting the sleepy head.

Xize: " hey! Man I knew you had a problem so that you've decided to had a general meeting with Kuan huh!? So tell me bro what's a matter?

Dylan: "bro! Its kinda awkward and mixed emotion that I can't explained. I dunno what I am gonna do now and facing her."

Xize: " wait! I am confused to you now! It is about Yueyue and you 'll need a advise am I right?"

Kuan: "I think Xi Ze our friend needs some encouragement and a piece of advise about for awkward scenario with her crush. Right Dylan? Sorry guys I am late, I eventually going to sleep again but Dylan called me earlier, so I decided to go here."

Dylan: (keeping to smoke and he sighed) "Yeah! That's right guys. Because earlier we've practice our lines as well we've done to do the prank thing and later on we've kissed. I made a mistake which to teach her pn how to kiss then maybe she felt embarrassed and awkward about it. "