His First Kiss

After Dylan's surprised birthday. He was thankful and grateful to that surprised. It was a most memorable surprises in his life, especially the surprise gift came from his special leading lady of his dream drama which is Shen Yue.

He can't sleep at night because of joy together with a felt inloved towards to your crush feelings. On the next day, he already woke up with a bright smile, maybe because he was really appreciate the gift given from Shen Yue. It is because, the more they are close to each other, the more his feelings grows.

He already decided to be prepared himself because they had a scheduled to shoot today. After he is done preparing himself. He review some lines a little bit for his script and he saw that Shan Cai and Dao Ming Si had a kissing scene part.

The way he saw the lines on the script, he felt a nervousness not just because this is the first time he had a kiss to his opposite, but it was because he will definitely kissed his crush Shen Yue. Its quite exciting but it seems like he had a feel a mixed emotions on his system.

He knew that Shen Yue had already a first kiss before, but it was different now he doesn't care if Yueyue had a kissed before. But he thinking now how he gonna expressed his mixed emotions plus his nervousness feels. That was his question right now and at this moment.

After his wide thinking of his first kiss. He was surprisingly tap his shoulders by one of his friends which is Wu Xi Ze.

Xi Ze: Hey, Di. What's up?

Dylan: Hey! Xi Ze I'm good now. Just I am thinking up something.

Xi Ze: Huh! What is it? Don't tell me it is about Yue Yue again huh.. bro! You've been hook up to the charming cutie princess like Yueyue.

Dylan: Yeah. But the bothered some more is actually we had a scene later on about to kiss.

Xi Ze: Really Di! I hope that you've felt even more being inloved with Yueyue. Just being straightforward friend Di, since you've not experiencing on having in a relationship. Is that scene later on would be your first kiss?

Dylan: (got blushed and smiled shyly) uhmm. Xi Ze yes it is! Hey don't tease me up huh!

Xi Ze: Really Di! Oh so today Didi would be having a first kiss with her crush Shen Yue. Eh! Hahahaha

Dylan: Hey! I told you earlier don't teased me up. Because you know I felt the mixed emotions right now to that scene later.

Xi Ze: hahahaha okay Di! So see you around and I'll hope that you and your crush had a best kiss ever later. Hahahahaha

Right after there teasing momentum, Dylan could just shrug his head and he looked for upcoming of his crush. And that's right it was Shen Yue heading to his location. That kind of his mixed emotion feeling when he stares her making him feels the slow motion, her cute eyes and her cute lips and the ways she smiles makes mixed emotion tighter. Until the snap back to his reality. And he looked up to person whose snap back and waking him up. And it was her.

She is smiling at him and greet him already.

Yue: Hey, Di good morning. (Insert with a cute smile)

Dylan: Uhmm..- H-hi. Buddie good morning. (Please don't bite your lips your are more cute and I've been tempting to kiss you right now - his thoughts)

Yue: uhm. Di why are you stuttering right now? Are you okay?

Dylan: Uhm Yeah I am okay. Come you can join me to eat a breakfast with me.

Yue: Sure, buddy let's go now

Dylan's thoughts: (Ugh... that smile Geez! Shen Yue what the fa! Did just happened to me when I'll glances to your smiles that can't resist! I'll hope to myself it quite good later on that kiss because I've felt an awkwardness right now and quite nervous)

Fast forward, right after they go to the dinning area of their hotels where they gonna eat their breakfast together. Dylan was thinking to really what happen later but he insist not to bothered Shen regarding for the scene later.

While the both of them is busy eating their food, Shen Yue take the moment to talk to him (Dylan);

Yue: "Ahh.. Di, let's practice our lines later for the next scene"

Dylan: "Huh.. ye-yeah sure!" (Cough.. cough)

Yue: "Uhm.. hey is there a problem? Why are you stuttering Di?"

Dylan: (A few minute he relieved after his cough momentum ..) "Ahh no... there's no problem. Maybe I guessed it is quite cold here in Shanghai to our taping site hahahaha.

Yue: "Oh really but your face and your ears as well is kind of blushing or somewhere. Are you've thinking about the kiss later on He Di?"

Dylan was shock a little bit when this girl infront of him was a straightforward to asked that awkward question. He composed himself first and think what would be the best answer to avoid it.

Dylan: " hahaha. Shen Yue of course not but I think we should go now and let's practice our lines together come on, I think we've done to eat our breakfast"

at the back of his mind he can only avoid it and pretend to not being awkward. He got to be sighed deep inside and to stop to thinking about it. While on the hand Shen Yue noticed something different in Dylan's presence today, she is not a psychologist major but she saw and she is thinking that he is awkward to about the kissing topic. She knows that she was not a good kisser because she experienced a first kiss to her previous couple paired partner that time and she felt awkward also.

Deep inside Yue was feel also the pressure as well but to prevent it, she thinks that the location would be nice. And about the kiss she felt her heart beating like a drum. She stop thinking it when the both of them decided to practice their own lines and later on the staff of the MG reminded them to prepared and go on to their different dressing room.

After their are prepared already, they keep practicing their lines and the staff already announce that they we're go now and to start the shoot. But before the shoot start they had a small briefing regarding how to kiss her properly. Dylan was quite nervous and felt awkward but he knows he can do it. After the briefing they start to shoot, had some lines and act and right after they look up each other and he leaned slowly into her.

Dylan felt really slowly the rhythm of his heartbeat and later on he reaches her lips and kissed it gently. Both of them felt the electric sparks while doing the kiss. He felt her soft lips to his. After a minute the director already cut them already and he was kind of feel the heaven when he kissed Yue. Right after the scene he stared her first, and he analyzed;

Did she blushing also?

---------------------

A/N:

Hello guys having a short update for a while. I am so sorry if it is being late. It should be uploaded during thanksgiving day which I don't have work on those days but unfortunately, I decided to keep in rest. Until I forgot to update. But I 'll promised there's gonna a part 2 for this just wait and see.

And by the way thank you to those people whom added this story and and read this one also. Also for voting this one as well. I'll hope many people can read this as well. I love you guys.

P.S please vote and comment still. Love you guys mwuah... 😘😘

Xiexie