During the Filming and Photoshoot

November 2017

This is the day that they will start filming, and both Shen Yue and Dylan are excited. Because this is the first time, that Dylan act on the said film. And their exact location right now is on zoo.

He was currently on the dressing area, when he saw a beautiful smiles of Shen Yue, as she is the one who entered on the said dressing room that assigned to her. He stares at her that she had a fresh looking good skin, even she was short one and petite body, her charm can't be irresistible. Although, two weeks had passed already, he having a new a idea about her, because he asked his manager about Yueyue, like she start her career as a model turned into actress, having a previous web series drama which is A love so beautiful, one of supporting role in Let's shake it which he watched that episodes already.

Maybe he looks like, he had a crush already to Shen Yue but yeah maybe he just starstruck and to know more about her. After Dylan's momentum, one of the staffs announced that they will start the first shoot in ten minutes.

He took in a very in nervous looks but he knows it felt awkward at the same time. Right after the staff already announced to go to their location. He can only established to feel it from himself that he can do it. So he walk and go to the location then.

When he reached the said location, he saw her she is still focus to memorizing some lines before to go on the wheels to take the shoot. He stared her first and he was mesmerize to Yue first before the director got hook by his attention.

Director: "Hey, Dylan get ready we need to start. I know both of you can do this okay."

He had to do a okay sign, then the director cue their part. Okay ready to take in 3... 2... 1... action. They already started to shoot the said one of the parts episode. They go to the smooth to do it. And he felt happy at the same time.

After the director said "cut" to those parts that looks like felt the awkward moments, Cai Jie (Angie Chan/ idunno if its correct guys but she is producer or something) talk Dylan and Yueyue on private. She explained when it regards to felt awkwardness to each other. Which maybe lead to not met the expectations of the watchers. And both of them agreed and deal to be friends whenever they were, to avoid the awkwardness and this is for the film.

When Cai Jie already done to talk them. Dylan started to stared with Yue. And he broke the awkwardly silence that they made up.

Dylan: " ahh.... Yue.!"

Shen Yue was able to stare him innocently, right after and she smile.

Yueyue: "Yes... I knew it was for the concern of Cai Jie that both of us, we're felt that an awkwardly actions towards the film right?

Dylan noticed, it seem she was a straightforward next girl door. And he admitted that it was the one characteristics types of ideal girls, a straightforward one. When he saw also she grinned a smile he felt it over. So he took back to reality when she snap back. Then he nodded.

Yueyue: "Okay then, let's make a deal, hmp. We can both practice our lines then, so that we can feel comfortable to each other. We can be friends then, talk to each other or do whatever to do both when breaks. If its okay with you?

Dylan smile and he nodded to go to deal with it. Right after Shen Yue excuses herself heading back to her dressing room. He cannot stop smilling back then because he felt that this gonna be a memorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that deal, they became friends, bickering each other, do some bro code that Yueyue hated at first but later on it seems she is used to deal with it everyday. They also starting to chit chat to each other on we chat and even they we're chatting along with weibo. They followed each other on that website and Yueyue who always replied some Memes to Dylan.