On His Birthday

Right after their photoshoot, their closeness and also their bondness makes it feel special in every seconds neither every moment. They always bickering each other and do a brotherhood wrestling to make feel warm, due their shooting location is quite too cold and felt shiver.

Their filming was still continue. Dylan most of the time he is quite enjoy and happy. Because even he hide his feelings towards to Shen Yue, he can do to pretend meanwhile as his lil brother. He was satisfied for this moment to be close with her. And he hope someday that Shen Yue will be his girl that he can love the most.

While on the other really quick situation, Shen Yue was really happy as well because his leading man on this film became his close friend. This is the first time she felt that she can act as one of the boys, as well a girl next door whom could actually do a childish brotherhood style. He and Yue can do a brotherhood things that it is quite nothing by done by one of co lead actors on her previous film.

She can't hide her smile when she reminisce what they done all alone to the shoot, that they actually its starts from awkwardness through closeness of their friendship on this set. Every day that they have shoot nor neither when their restdays right after the shoot, they still chatting together with F3 and later on a group chat with Jia Qi (her bestfriend at MG)

They always do teasing and bickering on their group chat like the same way. So that time, Jia Qi asked her a surprised question, that she can't thought neither today until in future.

Jia Qi: Hey... Yueyue! Can I asked a question?

YY: yeah! What's it?

Jia Qi: Hmmm. You've not notice He Di (Dylan) of being handsome?

YY: he is good looking person and handsome? Why you've bothered to asked?

Jia Qi: uhmm. Its just nothing. Because I've observed Di from his actions towards to you Yue. I think he had a crush on you.

YY: Wei! You've been kidding me Jia Qi, because we're just friends and he is doing a brotherhood gestures and that's it.

Jia Qi: Really? You didn't noticed it? You 've just thinking it that its just a brotherhood gestured. O my god Shen Yue. You've been kidding me.

YY: Yeah. I've just noticed it just a brotherhood gesture and I'll treat him well as my brother and thats the friendship start all over right.

Jia Qi: What if Yue if he likes you? Is there a chance that it turned out on the next level?? Because beyond on our shoots here at some locations, I've noticed a cute and real chemistry of yours with Dylan. So I'll hope someday before we end to shoot this film that you've been dating.

YY: If he likes me. It depends upon the situation. But for now I am enjoying this brotherhood feelings.

That time Shen Yue though about it for a little while. But right after of an hour passed she 'd stop to think of it about Dylan's feeling. She can only thought that we're brothers nothing more nothing less. Because she felt to close to him since he was a leading man on the said film.

December 2017

Days have pass and they continue to shoot. And at this moment her friends on the said film reminded her a something important of her leading man which is Dylan's life. It his 19th birthday. Although, it quite a long days or weeks to be wait. The production need plan including F3, and her to make feel Dylan's day so special.

So Angie - Jie plan to set a preparation for Dylan's upcoming birthday. And for some specific cute plans that they needed to replenished before that day comes.