The Prank and Teaches her to kiss

A/N:

Alright guys, as I promised this would be the 2nd part of "His first kiss " chapter. I'll hope there would be a third part Lol's

I'll just need to think about it but on this chapter I hope you'll be enjoyed.

Xiexie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan's POV

After I saw her that she is blushing right after to shoot that scene my heart can't stop beating fast. I don't know if it is a dream joke or not but what I've seen is do I want to trust off. I've always asked to wish that she could like me someday.

I've known that she is not the typical girl whom get ready to have a boyfriend not just because of her growing industry nor our running entertainment industries. But she is into being a one of a boys. So, the longer I've met the cool personality of Yue, i've been more like her so much and being felt to be crush with her every moment.

My mind came back to reality when I came forward to her position now slowly and I can't resist her cute brown orb eyes that you'll be felt hynotized the way you've stared. To not being obvious, I've decided to teased her either to bully her right after the scene.

Dylan: "Ehem..!  hey! Shan Cai, why are you blushing? Because I am handsome?"

Yue: (she rolled her eyes and smile teasingly) "Dao Ming Si, why your so full to yourself, nah I feel cold so that's why my cheecks are being blushing!"

Dylan: "hahahaha really Shan Cai, I though because of the scene earlier hahahaha" (he felt awkward on that topic)

Yue: " hahahaha nah! Méiyǒu it is quite cold here!"

When Dylan heard her denial answer, he didn't asked anything right after they end up their shoot until 12 midnight so he decided to took a shower, and go on and keep in rest for a moment in his bed.

He didn't take easily to get to sleep, not just because it is quite too early, its just because he still thinking about his first kiss scene earlier with Yue. And he is also can't stop smiling the way he remember the scene as well when he saw Yue is blushing right after the taking up the scene.

Until the end of the day and he choose to go to sleep.

Yue's POV

God! What on earth is happening, first why did I felt blush right after the kiss with Dylan. I've never thought that I could feel this crazy moment neither this crazy feeling.. Aiyo! What's happening too you Yue.

I admit that Dylan has a different guy charisma that I've even meet. There's gonna a different affection when am I with him. He is quite handsome with a real Dao Ming Si demeanour but that kiss although this is second on screen kiss with  Teacher Hu at A love so beautiful. There's a really hard impact when I kiss Dylan on that scene.

There's a electric sparks that I've never felt before not just because I didn't having experienced on getting into relationship due my father strict guidance, but there is something on that kiss that give us both message. But I don't want to think it anymore longer because I am scared. I am not ready yet to feel it.

My thoughts was already been cut out when my phone beats adhered it. I decided to grab the phone quickly and I saw a message came from Wang Zi Wei. Maybe Zi Wei could help me and give me some a advices about this whirlwind feelings.

I decided to reply immediately to Zi Wei and asked her having video call conversation today while I am still a wake state and also feel this uncommon feelings. Few seconds after my phone ring once again and it was a incoming video call from Zi Wei.