The Confession

Yue's POV

Right after the long call conversation with Jia, I've though of something about "Starting to liking him, or should I say to Dylan". I kept it thinking it out and look for the white ceiling of my hotel room.

Thinking and tried to listen to my feeling if I started to like him already. Few minutes later, and I came back to my senses when I heard my phone is ringing again. When I found out its Xize, calling me and pop out on my phone screen and answer the call.

Yue: "Hello...."

Xize: "Hey.. Yue.. Uhmm I need your help can you go up here at the rooftop. Because Dy-....."

Yue: "Huh?? But what happen to Di? Is there something wrong?"

Xize: "Just try to go up here Didi needs you please and by the way don't you dare to make an excuses.. bye.."

Yue: "b-but.. hello? Xi Ze..."

Xi Ze just ended the call quickly so I decided to prepared myself before I'll go to the rooftop. After a few minutes I already taken the direction to the rooftop and I felt unfamiliar feelings that I didn't know what would be happen at the rooftop.

I must be thinking like we've done the rooftop scene in Meteor Garden before where in Dao Ming Si is felt the jealousy and concluded that Shan Cai plays the game. But maybe it is a weird thoughts of mind so that I can't though again of what is the really happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan's POV

Xi Ze: "Hey... I've already done to call Yue. She will be heading here in few minutes so young man Di would try to confessed his feelings towards to his crush."

My eyes wide open even I am currently little bit drunk just because of what I've heard. Xi Ze tried to call Yue because of me. I don't know what this two thinking. I saw this two idiots who grinning and smile sheepishly. Then I heard Kuan what he is upon to tell me on this surprised actions that they will make.

Kuan: " Di... I knew you didn't prepared about this. But maybe it could help. If I were you, you should try to confess your feelings to Yue before its too late. We will support both of your decisions weather it is opposite or same decisions from you too both. We we're here outside Di. Goodluck Di jiayo!"

I felt anytime my heart was trembling on how I supposedly do to confess my feelings towards Yue. I felt nervous because this is not I 'd expect this crazy scenario when am I little bit drunk and felt the consequences hit me already. Then the two just go and left me here while I keep waiting with Yue.

Few minutes later... 

I heard a door knob, make a sound and I felt my nervousness hits me hard and also right now my heartbeat became 10 times faster to beat me in. The nearer she is, my hearts trembling all the time. Then I heard already her angelic voice.

Yue: "Di!, Xize! Hey guys are you all here?  Hello?

After I've heard her voice, I tried to came forward-looking and saw her. I'll just try to convince myself should I confess or not but I guessed this is the longing chance that I've waited for.

I try to came closer and I think I should hug her tighter and confess.

Slowly...

Step... 

By...

Step..

Until I came and she was shocked the way she saw me in a little bit drunk ass state. I feel the nervousness inside me but because of the alcohol tolerance, I will try whatever maybe happens. And I started to talk.

Didi: "Yue.... " (I hug her first and sniffing her sweet lovely scent beyond on her neck. A little bit tighter and I wanted to hear her heartbeat as well)

Yue: "Di!... What happen? Are you okay? A-and are you drunk already? Do you want to accompanying you going back to your suite? Its getting late already..!"

All I heard is a concerned angelic voice in my head. Trying to kept in still recording the echo sounds of her angelic voice.

I keep my hugs and sighed and talk again a few seconds doing this all along tighter hugs from my crush.

Didi: " I know that's feel awkward, but I wanted to listened to me first yue. I wanted you to know my feelings already. Once you've done to listened on me, please do not avoiding me. I don't want you to feel pressured and I know you've wanted to prioritized your career. I am willing to wait no matter what. If you still you've wanted to be friends with me and right after you allowing me to be mine them thats okay as long as you've never avoided me.

Shen Yue... not just I like you as my buddy but as a guy whom loved you till forever. But not just I like you, I think I felt inlove with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yue's POV

"Shen Yue... not just I like you aShens my buddy but as a guy whom loved you till forever. But not just I like you, I think I felt inlove with you. "

Wait a minute did Dylan just confessed his feelings towards with me! Oh my god! What did he do. I am not able be ready on this. Should I told him my feelings to that am I not ready for the relationship goal. I am still confused about my turning feelings towards to him.

But what he was told me a while ago. He do not want to avoid him. And me of course I am scared to do that. I don't want him to avoid. I felt his nervous heartbeat.

I've choose to go to the flow and giving back his tighter hug. And I will try to explained myself with him. I don't want him gives up a false hope, but I wanted to try this feeling. So, I decided to speak.

Yue: " Wang He Di..., I don't want to avoided you, I don't wanted to give you a false hope or to do that I will regret in the future. But you've mentioned a while ago that you will wait for me. And right now you've already confessed you're feelings. I feel the same way but. I am not yet sure. I wanted to think about it if I am sure to my feelings for you. For the mean time I can only mentioned this. I starting to like you Di."

And I embraced him tighter once more. He nods that I will think about it. I wanted to sure my feeling before we proceed on the level up on us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for super duper late update. I came along to be very busy this past few weeks. And unfortunately right now I am on a vacay mode. (Vacation mode). I can't promised that I can update but i'll try my best to do that. Because I needed some inspirational momentum before I proceed to do this story.

Anyways, moving forward. Thank you guys for your support and voting.

Xiexie!
Ms. Author ❤