Cameo Shifts or Second Theriotype?

Q - Hi, I have been having phantom and mental shifts of a theriotype I didn't know I had before. Could this be a cameo shift or could this be another theriotype that I have yet to discover? I have also seen the animal that I have had the shifts about in my meditations.

---

A - First of all, if you don't know if you are having cameo shift of an actually a theriotype, I wouldn't call it a theriotype yet. Second, meditation is not for the purpose of finding theriotypes and we really shouldn't be having any images or visions during meditation. Meditation is for the purpose of actually calming the mind and quieting the mind. If you are seeing visions and images then that's just your mind actually being busy, and you are not actually accomplishing the purpose of meditation.

But to answer whether or not these are cameo shifts or shift of a new therioside, that's really up to you to figure out. Finding another therioside or identifying a second therioside is not any different from identifying your first therioside. Research is important. Maybe keep a journal. Keep track of your experiences. Be mindful of how you're feeling.

I'm going to have some videos coming out soon about meditation that will hopefully explain that more. So look for those.