Chapter Nineteen | Up Close

It was a hot sunny day in San Fransisco, so me and the boys decided to have a walk around the town before they had to get ready to preform later today. Tour has been so fun lately and it makes me sad to know that later it would have to come to an end.

But I guess that just gives us an excuse to go an another tour.

I was currently in Starbucks getting all the boys a drink whist they waited outside and enjoyed the sun. Well that it everyone but Corbyn who insisted on coming in with me.

"You do know that you don't have to get us all drinks," he says for the hundredth time.

"Corbyn, I really don't mind. You guys are my best friends, one drink won't do any harm," I state.

"Yeah, But there are five of us plus you which makes six," he announces crossing his arms over her chest as we appear first inline.

The cashier was a cute looking girl around our age with dark skin, chocolate brown hair that matched her eyes, and two big dimples on each of her cheeks when she smiled. Once she saw us both her grin grew a whole lot bigger.

"Oh my gosh, Kelsey and Corbyn! Wow you guys were the last people I'd be expecting to see in here today," the girl says with a cheery tone in her voice. I look at her name tag.

Lily.

"Lily, that's a cute name," I smile.

"Thanks," she grins. "Now what can I get for you both?"

I say all of the boys orders and pull out my card to pay. Suddenly I hear the sound of someone already swiping a card though the machine. Looking up, I see Corbyn staring at me with a cheeky grin and his own card in his hands.

"I can't believe you sometimes," I sigh as Lily takes Corbyn's name and tells us how long our wait should be. We both nod and leave the line so that others could order. "What did I tell you about paying?" I say nudging his arm.

"What did I tell you about paying? Wanna answer that for me?" He teases. I roll my eyes and laugh. "You love me," He says scruffing my hair.

"Hmm do I?"

He looks at me with his hand over his heart. "Ouch."

"I'm kiddinggg," I say. "I couldn't hate you even if I tried," I admit.

He gives me a smile. "You're cute," Corbyn says as his name gets called. We walk up to the counter and take the drinks after saying goodbye to Lily who was apparently going to be at the concert tonight.

As we walk outside our eyes suddenly fall upon a big crowd of people.

"Holy moly it's Why Don't We!" I hear one girl shout to her friend. Instantly I picture the time Logan and I got completely bombarded with fans, so I try not to be noticed as I sneak around the girls to try and get to the boys with Corbyn trailing behind me.

But then suddenly I felt as if a few girls had recognised us both. Trying to act normal, I weave through the crowds a little more before finally seeing the boys. They were only a few meters away, and hadn't seen us yet.

"Excuse me.." I mutter pushing through a few people. That was when it happened. A girl beside me with light brown hair, snapped her head over to me.

"Oh my gosh!" She squeals. I look at her with my eyebrows raised. Gesh that girl can yell. A few more girls stare at me with there eyes wide with excitement.

"It's Kelsey!" She exclaims. "It's Kelsey!"

I turn and see that Corbyn had disappeared from behind me... great.

"Is it true about you and Daniel?" A girl asks me.

Oh fuck.

"I don't think she would do that," another says.

"How big is he?" One jokes causing some limelights to laugh.

"Guys she still dates Corbyn, so stop pestering her about some rumour," says another.

I then see that Jonah had spotted me through the crowd. The perks of being tall. "Kelsey!" He calls. I look up to see him pushing his way towards me. I then feel his warm hand grab mine as he pulls me towards him.

"You okay?" He asks into my ear. Jonah knew that I didn't mind being around heaps of fans, but to many would just kinda freak me out. Especially since I couldn't have anywhere to run to this time.

"Uhm, yeah." I mutter as Jonah squeezes my hand. "They kept asking about Daniel..." I mumble. He sighs and looks around. "How're we gonna get outta here?" I ask.

Jonah looks at me for a few seconds in thought. But then I feel one of the girls start to pull the back of my shirt, causing me to fall back a little and spill all the drinks in my hand.

Okay, no. I look at Jonah with an expression that told him everything.

Although before he could do anything, another girl grabs my shoulder, trying to pull me back into the crowd. I let go of Jonah's hand and turn to the girl. "Uhm excuse me, can you not yank me? I'm not a fucking doll," I announce. She lets me go and rolls her eyes.

"Hey guys, move out a little please," Corbyn's familiar voice orders while putting one arm out to tell everyone to give me some space, and the other arm around my waist.

Then the sudden sound of a car horn toots at us.

"Boys, Kels!" Someone yells. We all turn to the sound to see Tyler and Eben who had had pulled up to the side of the road and had the back door open.

"Time to go," Zach claims. I grab Corbyn's hand before pushing through the crowd, hopping in the car and slamming the door once everyone was in. My breathing was heavy along with everyone else who had just ran here.

A few fans rushed up to the car screaming, but by the time they had reached the us, Tyler had already pulled down the street.

"Are you guys okay??" Tyler asks from the drivers seat. We all nod as Daniel films out the window.

"That was fucking nuts," Jack claims.

"Agreed," Jonah mutters.

"Guys I have bad news," I say. They all look at me. "I dropped the drinks."

-/-/-

Wow that was like four weeks late of an update but life has been EXTREMELY busy. School ends in two weeks for me so then I shall be free to write more often. Sorry this is shit, but I felt that I desperately needed to publish x