Chapter Twenty Two | 12am Songs

Flashing lights, fans screaming, phones out filming and everyone dancing. That is what I loved about the boy's shows. It was currently the last song for the San Francisco show and here I was backstage with Eben and Tyler. All three of us were dancing out little hearts outside stage whilst the boys sang the last chorus of Trust Fund Baby.

"No, I don't want me-e-e!" Daniel sings bringing us to the final chorus. Me, Eben and Tyler all jump on the beat drop and dance around like crazy. Our energy levels were way to high tonight.

"I don't really want to trust fund baby! I like my women independent!" We all yell. Eben then picks me up, still bouncing around the side stage. Have you ever tried to sing and laugh at the same time?

It's actually really bloody hard.

My eyes then catch a glimpse of Tyler who was filming us with a massive grin plastered onto his face. The song then sadly comes to an end, and Eben puts me down. I watch the boys walk to the front of the stage before grabbing each other's hands and bowing twice.

They all wave their goodbyes and leave the stage with the crowd screaming and cheering. Instantly I'm rushing over to them with a big grin on my face.

"You guys were literally killing it out there tonight!" I exclaim.

"Awh thanks Kels," Jonah smiles.

"Yeah, your dancing was pretty good from what I saw," Jack teases.

I laugh. "I didn't know that y'all could see me."

-/-/-

"Okay next time you have to wake me up before you go there," Daniel says as he strums his guitar lightly. It was now almost twelve am and we were all chilling in the tour bus. I had just finished telling Daniel about my mac n cheese grilled sandwich that I had earlier today.

"Oh don't worry I will," I state walking over to my bunk and pulling out my laptop and the camera that I had vlogged on today. "So this morning I decided that I would vlog my day," I start to explain. "And I mean, it was pretty weird without Noah, but I think I did pretty good. Well, apart from me falling off of my skateboard on camera while I came back here," I laugh.

Corbyn who had decided to listen in slaps his forehead. "Kelsey, you're an egg."

"I wouldn't have fallen," Jack claims smugly. I turn to him and laugh.

"Yeah, that's so very true. It must be because you're so much of a better skater than I will ever be Jack Robert Avery. Wait can I get your signature for you get way too famous for me, please?" I say, my words laced with sarcasm.

Jonah chuckles from the couch. "All this skateboard talk reminded me of a vine."

"Wait, is it the one where he tries to do a kick flip?" Corbyn asks. Jonah nods and laughs.

"Dude I thought you could do a kick flip- I can!" I say re-creating the vine.

"I can! I did one this morning," Jonah finishes as we all start to laugh our heads off.

"Hey guys," Zach says waking into the room. "You do realise that there like a bunch of limelight's outside the bus, right?"

Instantly we all rush the to bus windows to see a whole pile of limelights standing in the cold. It was dark and starting to rain... Damn, they truly were some dedicated fans.

"We can't just leave them outside," Daniel says.

"Well we cant let them inside the bus either," Tyler says. I step away from the window and let the boys all wave and smile at the limelights outside. My eyes then drift to Daniel's guitar sitting on the corner of the couch.