Chapter Twenty Five | Cinema Three

I was currently in the bathroom brushing my soft brown hair alongside Corbyn who was brushing his teeth next to me. It had been a few weeks since Corbyn had asked me out, again.

I swear that the boys were more excited than us once they found out the next day. The night that me and Corbyn had snuck off to get some late night burgers, we had come back to the bus to see Tyler sitting on the couch waiting for us.

I wouldn't of even noticed him if he hadn't said our names due to him sitting alone in the darkness. He wasn't necessarily angry, he was just worried about us which was kinda cute in a way.

It was like having an over protective older brother all over again. Damn, come to think of it I actually missed my brother.

We were now in Montreal Canada, and it felt good to be back in my home country. I couldn't wait till we arrived in Toronto though. I'd be back in my hometown, and I'd finally be able to see my family again.

Noah would be there too, and I wanted to see her. I'll admit it, I really miss the girl. So I knew that I would have to suck up the guilt that was still lingering inside me and go see my best friend.

After brushing my hair into a messy ponytail, I stared at myself, examining my outfit of the day. I was wearing a tight long sleeve shirt that was low at the top, and showed some of my stomach, along with some cameo pants and a pair of black Dr Martens boots.

"Hmm, I don't know about my outfit choice," I mutter to no one in particular while turning from side to side so that I could see all angles of my outfit. Corbyn spits out the bubbles that had formed in his mouth and washes his toothbrush under the cold water.

"You look mighty fine girl," he claims kissing my cheek. I smile at his reflection and give him a little wink before leaving the bathroom and walking into the main area of the bus.

"So what movie are we going to see again?" Daniel asks as I place myself next to him on the couch.

"Truth Or Dare," I say. "Apparently it's meant to be pretty good."

"I heard it's kinda freaky," Jonah says.

"Oh great," I mumble.

-/-/-

"Hi, what can I get you guys today?" The guy behind the cinema counter asks. He had a tidy uniform on and his dyed blue hair was messy over his face.

"Can I please have six tickets to see Truth Or Dare?" I ask. He nods and puts it into his computer before I hear all the boys talking at once.

"Kels, you don't have to pay for mine," I hear Corbyn say.

"Hah yeah, nice try Kelsey," Jack states.

"Here's some money for mine," Zach says handing me a twenty dollar bill.

"Don't worry about it, I'll pay for mine," Jonah mutters.

"I could've paid for that," Daniel says.

I laugh. "Don't worry about it, I got you guys," I say swiping my card to pay. They all sigh and shrug knowing that it was no use to try and argue with me now.

The guy hands us our tickets. "Any snacks?"

We all decided on one popcorn each since we had already gone to the store and gotten chocolate, chips and drinks before shoving them into my bag.

After we got handed our food, we headed up to the cinemas and got our tickets checked before walking into cinema three. Jack pushes the heavy door open with his back since his hands were filled with popcorn and a movie ticket. All six of us wander into the theatre to see that it was actually quite full.

I take a seat on the back of the theatre directly in the middle of the row. Jonah was seated on my right, followed by Daniel and Zach, while Corbyn on my left with Jack by his side.

I get my phone out and take a photo of my popcorn and movie ticket. Just as the flash goes I watch a hand grab a pile of popcorn out of my box before it being shoved inside the culprits mouth. I stare up at Corbyn with my mouth open in shock.

"Really," I say blankly. He chuckles and I throw a piece of popcorn at him. Then he does the same back before I feel popcorn being shot at me from behind. I turn around to see Jonah laughing to himself.

You could've guessed what happened next. Throughout most of the trailers playing onscreen, we were having this massive popcorn war. You could have called it world war three. All six of us were throwing our popcorn at everyone and by the time we had finished I had about a handful of popcorn left to last me the whole movie.

Finally, I raise my arms in surrender. "Okay, okay! I think that's enough guys!" I laugh. Only a few more pieces get thrown around before we all decided to keep the tiny amount of food that we had left.

I'm surprised that the people in the row in front of us didn't yell since I swear half of our popcorn landed on their heads. Oops?

"Oh Kels, you got some in your hair," Corbyn laughs, gently taking the popcorn from my hair and putting it back into my box.

I smile at him. "Oh trust me, I have a feeling that I'm going to get scared and jump, causing me to be covered in popcorn by the end of this movie," I chuckle.

Corbyn grabs my hand and rests it on his lap. "Don't worry, if you get scared just hug onto me," he says putting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, but just don't think about the creepy guy under your chair ready to grab your ankles," Jonah whispers, trying to scare me Instantly I pull my legs up form the ground and cross them.

"Jonah shut the fuck up, I will punch you," I announce. He laughs and pats my back.

"You love me."

-/-/-

This chapter isn't the best but I promise the next one will b good :)