Victory (wenwu)

The zhi Hong volleyball team was now in the semi finals. The top championship match was to be held tomorrow. The team was having a meeting in the locker room.  Qui zi xuan and Wang Zen wu was standing in the front with notebooks in their hands. All the team members were sitting either on the floor or on benches . The room was tense and nervous just with the thought that it is finals tomorrow. Zen wen looks around the room to see Zen wu already looking at him. Their eyes meet and both of them could not help but smile.

"So,guys . The time we all have been waiting for is here. We are in finals and it is tomorrow. "Zi xuan said as everyone hummed in response.

"We have already assigned roles and I would like you all to follow that as it is. This match is not just about winning or losing ,it is about something more ,a feet we can achieve that will be ground breaking for our school. So ,don't stress,win or lose,I won't nag,but if you are winning win with force and if you are losing lose with pride. Give it your best,then no matter what you are the winners."xuan finished his speech earning thunderous applause from the team.

"Senior,we won't let you down"jia Jun said as everyone nodded in agreement.

Zen wen and Zen wu walked back to their house . Zen wu was tired so Zen wen  did not want to disturb him by talking.

They unlocked the door and greeted their mom as they both went upstairs were their rooms are situated. Suddenly, Zen wu grabbed Zen wen's arm making him turn around. A surprised look was plastered on Zen wen's face.

"You did not talk at all ,did I do something wrong "Zen wu asked expecting the worst. His brother rarely stopped talking why was he  silent today ,he thought. Zen wen smiles adoringly at the worried expression on Zen wu's face. He stands a bit closer to his ge and looks up to him.

"You did not do anything, ge. It's just I didn't wanna talk and disturb your peace. You are stressed as it is I don't want to increase it "Zen wen said but was surprised again at his gege's expression.

"How can you think you are a burden ,Zen wen. I choose you ,you didn't force yourself on me . I actually really like you. "He said to Zen wen who was blushing a bright shade of pink. Zen wu hugged his didi, pulling him closer by his waist.

"You are never the reason of my stress ,you are actually my stress reliever. Never look down on yourself ever again ,okay?"he asked and Zen wen hummed. Zen wu put his hand underneath Zen wen's shirt. Zen wen shuddered and his grip on wu's shirt tightened. Wu started passionately caressing wen's back and he started kissing the smallers neck.

"Z-Zhen w-wu, mom w-will see"wen moaned out. Wu pulled away and smirked .
"Wanna take this to my room?"he asked and wen just looked away blushing. Taking that as a yes he lifted wen and took him to his room.

The finals day.

The team in various state of nervous and mental state. The managers clearly scared for the outcome,the coach ready to break down. The team members feeling like the world is weighing down on them. But this was the spirit of the game . Knowing that there is someone we want to make happy with the title of Victory. To not let anyone who trust you down. Zen wu looked at Zen wen who seemed to look prettier that ever.

Zen wen sensed his brothers eyes and returned the gaze. Yesterday they had exchanged kisses and hugs . The memory made him blush . These kisses were their secret. Neither one forcing just taking things slow.

The game was about to start. Everyone was warmed up ready to hit the court and do their best. They formed a circle for last words of encouragement.

"Ok guys,steady and focused. Give it your best"the coach said as calmly as possible to not scare the team.

"Yes ,do your best or go home"xuan said after the coach earning nods and yes.

"Lets win this shit"these words from the captain was only needed for the team to howl out. Xuan smiled at the encouraged team and smiled at everyone.

"We will win for sure ,senior,just see"jia Jun said as he stood alone with xuan. Xuan was so overwhelmed that he just had to hug and reassure jia Jun. Yu hao didn't object.
Before going to his position Zen wu went to Zen wen.          

"Zen wen"Zen wu called out and wen stopped his tasks and turned to his ge. He smiled and the action was imitated by the ge.

"Ge ,all the best ,do well"Zen wen said as he saw the doubt on Zen wu's face. He squeezed the tallers hand.

"You will be the best"he said and Zen wu leaned really close to his di for a moment forgetting that the were in public. Panic rose in both of them as they moved away.

"Sor-"wu was about to apologize when wen hugged wu and placed a small kiss on his neck. Wu smiled getting all the encouragement he needed.

"Good luck"wen said again as wu went to take positions.

"Positions "

Whistle blows.

The opposite team serves first which Cheng en successfully blocks. The game moves in a tense pace as both the team competes in close proximity. The first part is won by zhi hong by 29 to 27.

The game was smooth and well played so far.
"Jia jun the way you blocked the ball was good,continue the pace. Jin yang you can go sit in standby ,no 11 yu hao will take your place."The coach said . Yu hao looked at xuan who gave him an encouraging look.

Wen looked at wu like he was the star ,

"You did so well ,ge'he said and wu smiled happily at him.

The game continued. It was getting more tense as the rival team overtook the home team by a point. Just 2 more minutes. Everyone silently prayed as they indulged in the most intense game.

28:27.

Zhi Hong won!!!!

The whole ground shook as screams sounded from all the sides. We did it is what everyone thought. Everyone gathered around the team hugging and chest bumping. Against the odds yu hao and jia Jun hugged and xuan also joined.

Wen came running to where wu was and wu quickly engulfed him in a tight hug lifting him off the ground. They both let themselves melt in each others hold as they inhaled each others scent.

"You did it"wen said against wu's neck where he had face pressed.

"No we did it"he said back and let go off the hug.

"I want to kiss you "Zen wu said in such urgency that it made wen's inside flip. He didn't respond as he quickly pulled wu towards the school's direction. Soon they reached the school locker room and wen closed the door behind him.

"Kiss me "Zen wu didn't need to be told twice as dived in for a passionate kiss. It began with innocent kisses . Wu let his hand trailed aroung the younger's body,making the smaller shiver and moan . Wu took the chance and slipped his tongue inside the youngers and kissed him deeply. Wen held wu tight as if he was scared he will run away. Wen moaned as the kiss got deeper and hotter.

"Wen,fuck,you sound so good ,I might lose control"wu said as he started kissing down the smallers neck.

"No-t here ge,le-t's go home"wen said as he was lost in pool of pleasure.

"You are home"wu replied as they hugged again but this time it was a promise.