books(yu hao x xuan)

Yu hao couldn't believe his luck. He had to spent 2 hours in the library and make 500 words notes on physics and submit to his teacher who thought that thinking out of the box instead of detention was a great idea. He huffed as he entered the place he hates the most. The smell of old books and all the glassed nerds made him nauseous.

He went up to the physics aisle and got the books that he needed. 2 hours . It's gonna be easy. You have survived enough shits he encouraged himself and sat in a corner ready to get over it. 20 minutes into it he was already so bored he wanted to pull all his hair out in frustration, so he decided to just write 100 words and leave it there.

He then slammed the book shut earning s glare from handful of nerds. Damn they are terrifying . Yu hao didn't have  his phone with him so he started doodling on a paper .
Soon it was 3:40 and he had a complete portrait of a guy with glasses reading a book sitting in the shade of a tree. He looked so angelic. Yu hao didn't know from where that had come.

He stuffed the paper in his bag and took another paper and wrote a note:

Books suck.

After that he kept it in between the pages of the physics book and returned it to the shelf.
He went home wondering why he drew a boy, and where he got the inspiration from.

The next day yu hao found himself in front of the local library again. The teacher was angry because he just wrote 100 words. Yu hao argued that he had wrote 103 including his name,this was the last string that yu hao snapped. He had to go to the library everyday and study each subject each day and the 500 page practice note is to be submitted to each subject teacher and got checked.

He is literally gonna top the class if this is the case. He complied albeit reluctantly.

He got inside the library . Today he was gonna redo physics. He took the book he had used yesterday and started working on it. Soon he reached 450 words and then he saw the note he had written yesterday.  Behind it was another note in clear letters.

No,you suck.

Something about the note made him curious. Is responding to strangers notes even a thing. He decided to right again. His 2 hours was almost up.

And who the he'll were you to say that

That day he went home with a strange feeling of content.
Night fell. He went to sleep feeling happy that he studied. But he had the strangest dream. He was kissing a guy. But his face was not clear. They were under the same tree he had drawn. So he assumed it might be the same guy.

The next day was for maths. But he also took the physics book to see of he got a response out of the strange book geek. And sure he did. It read:

Better than you ,its so freaking awesome you sound like a guy who just pick fights.

If it was any other day or anybody else (except Zen wen and Zen wu)he would have bitch slapped them ,but he was just smiling at the fact that the note was longer.

He responded to the note:

You sound like a boring book nerd who rots himself with books.

This was fun and he is gonna enjoy this. He kept the note back and started doing maths. He felt his sanity slip out as he did more and more sums. But he had a strange determination in the pit of heart.