after kissing (patnick)

(Remember the show were patnick full on made out ,yeah this is that one's later occurance)

It will be naturally exhausting for anyone to go for shows after shows and doing lovey dovey actions in front of the camera with a handsome man. Menglin and bouyo were that exhausted . Fan and Zach were just fooling around as If they were not busy working their asses of till now. What do they consume?diesel.

They all made way to yet another show. It was another streaming live and fans were there to see them. As usual the live started as they all introduced themselves and their roles. They also gave snippets of their storyline. Soon it was time for games and activities.

One game was to do sit ups while you rub noses with each other. Both the couples were to do it with their partners. It went well with Nick and Patrick being shy,and fan and Zach being ....well...horny. The fans didn't expect much though they were the pure couple and the others weren't.

Next game was the highlight. Chocolate ball passing .....with your mouth. Fan and Zach did it first but the fans were dissapointed to see them being so reluctant to have contact of any sorts. They were so hesitant and slow that they ended up passing very little balls.

Now it was the pure couple,wenwu or patnick's chance. Actually viewers in their heart didn't have any expectations. But boy were they all wrong were they themselves wrong.

Nicks pov.

Oh my god. That is not a good game. Why do we have to pass chocolate with our mouth. So embarrassing. Zach and fan got only some done. Times up. Shit. Its my chance with Patrick. Suppress the gay,spread the straight Nick. You can do this.

"Ok now you will get blindfolded"I and Patrick got blindfolded with the help of each other.

I was in a daze . Should I use discreet Zachy approach or go for it. I would like to kiss him or get kissed by him but I don't even know if he is gay. Furthermore I don't even think he likes me or will like me. I push all the thoughts aside and decide. Do or die. I am gonna kiss my crush. I am not gonna let this golden opportunity.

Start

The mc screamed and I took a ball and placed in the tip of my mouth and moved forward to where I assumed patrick was. I felt a soft skin against my lip. Definitely not his mouth. I moved further to the side and there.....The beautiful lips that I always dreamt about. It was actually better that I dreamt . It was soft and silky. We both soon withdrew and I continued this assault on his lips. I can totally hear the female mc screaming. But at the moment it was only Patrick. But all things have to end and it ended.

Happy,ecstatic,satisfied, and more happy is my feeling at the moment. I kisses Patrick.
Woohoo.
And we won the game.
Woohoo.

I was obviously shy and embarrassed so I just avoided his eyes.

Patrick's pov.

What the chicken tenders just happened. All these time I have been dreaming to kiss this small,cute ,hot ,handsome guy and now he kisses me . Through a game. Wow,but that lips. Soft and bouncy . Just like I expected. Maybe better.

I am sure for Nick this was just a game but for me this was more. More than a game or teasing. This was my first kiss with Nick.

Oh God.

I need to  talk to him. And maybe hit him on the mouth with my mouth.

Someone's pov.

Patrick was delighted.  But he needed to settle this. Nick is clearly flustered. He was not flustered just scared that Patrick hates him already.

After the show they all were ready to leave put Patrick had other plans. He pulled the smaller and dragged him to the men's washroom and pushed him into a cubicle and closed it after entering himself. Throughout the journey there was all kinds of protest and curses spilling out of nicks mouth . Damn this kid needs to be taught a lesson. Patrick thought.

He kanedoned him and asked in the most seductive way.

"What was that?" Thump thump thump. Nicks heartbeat was probably the only sound heard.

"What was what? "He asked not looking at the younger.

"Argh,I am getting impatient. Let's get to the juicy part. Why did you kiss me ?"Patrick asked next resting one hand on the smallers shoulders.

"Oh,I wanted to win the game"Nick said ,nervously.

"Really? You were so eager to kiss me back there"Patrick asked playing with the shorters hair.

"I-I don-"Nick was interrupted by Patrick hugging him. He rested his head on the smallers neck and sighed.

"Look ,I don't wanna make you uncomfortable, just tell me why you kissed me and if you like me. If that's not the case I will not bug you anymore "Patrick said seriously and retreated from the hug. Nick suddenly and in a flash held his hand . Patrick looked at him with wide questioning eyes and Nick blushed at the surveillance.

"It's not- you are not making me uncomfortable, I really like you and that's why I kissed you. Never think I hate you,please"Nick said slowly looking at Patrick whose face had  an unreadable expression. Suddenly, the sly cunning smile he had was back.

"Aha,I knew it. Heheh,I pranked you"Patrick said smirking.

"Wait what you werent-"Nick was surprised and offended.

"I wanted you to be a man and confess you idiot,but I am the man in the relationship though,and I knew emotional blackmail would work,you are such a girl"Patrick said pinching nicks nose whose face was boiling red.

"You asshole, and who said I would bottom, I am the ma-wait relationship? "Nick asked as realization hit him like a wrecking ball.

"Yes ,Nicky boo,can I be your boyfriend? "Patrick asks Nick whose blushing red.

"Isnt it the other way round'Nick asked amused. Patrick hugged his waist and rested his head on the shoulders again.

"Just give in"Patrick said.

"Ok fine"Nick said hugging the giant puppy back.

"Oh yes,I cannot wait to fuck you everywhere "Patrick said earning a slap.

"And you  ruined the romantic atmosphere "Nick sighed.

"But you like it"Patrick said .

"Whatever "Nick said.

And they bickered like an old married couple. And probably fucked. But that's not our concern.