bl pose (jia junx cheng en)

(Imagine Cheng en with bangs)

"Xiaoxiao is here"xiaoxiao announced as she entered the locker room were xuan ,jia Jun and Cheng en where discussing volleyball.

"Xiaoxiao not now,we are busy."xuan  said in warning tone,as he motioned to his right were jia Jun was sitting. Xiaoxiao got a hint and shrugged.

"But I need it now ,I have to write the new chapter.my fujoshi followers are thirsty for my update"xiaoxiao said clutching her heart and giving puppy dog eyes to them.

"What is a fujoshi?"jia Jun asked scratching his head questioningly.

"It's...uhmm.....you know,shipping guys with guys"xuan said awkwardly as jia Jun blushed and squirmed in his seat his mouth forming an o shape .

Cheng en had been silent the entire time assessing the situation he was in again. He doesn't like it acting all lovey with his best friend who already liked someone. Nevertheless,cheng en himself had a crush on someone.

"So are yo-"xiaoxiao was cut off by Cheng en standing with such a force that his chair fell. He looked ,more like glared at Xiaoxiao before leaving .

"Cheng en,cheng en...we are not done yet  "xuan called from behind but it fell on deaf ears.

"Jia jun I want you to go after him,ask him to come back,as a captain he has responsibility, he should not act like this "xuan said sternly. Jia jun groaned internally .
He really wanted to spend time with xuan but cockblockers are everywhere. He just sighed and screamed his signature 'yes senior' before running off to find Cheng en.

"Were would he be, canteen or maybe auditorium"jia jun said to himself.
Or maybe rooftop he thought ,I have noticed he loved rooftops he thought and directed his search to the rooftop.

He opened the door to see Cheng en standing near the edge. Ugh ,finally jia Jun thought.
He approached Cheng en and then cleared his throat awkwardly. That's when he realized after basically cuddling together the whole night on practice camp they had grown extremely distant and awkward. Jia jun actually had the best sleep ever that night though.

"Senior wants you to come back,we are not done yet"jia jun said as cheng en stared at him with a resting bitch face. His stare was very intense and it was scaring jia Jun. It was like Cheng en could read him .

"I don't want to go"Cheng en said looking beyond the horizon.
Jia jun for once was tongue tied. One reason being he actually got tongue tied because how flustered he is near Cheng en and two Cheng is actually fucking handsome. Till this point of time jia Jun never thought ,he was too busy implementing actions that thought was not jia Jun like.

But now that he think about it Cheng en is really handsome.

"Jia jun"Cheng en's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. Cheng en was looking at him again. Jia jun  averted his eyes as he could not look into cheng in the eyes anymore.
He realized that Cheng was waiting for a reply. He just hummed in response.

"Do you like anyone so much that you do anything to get closer to him anyway possible even though you knew he liked someone else"Cheng en's question made jia juns heart break. He didn't know why though.

"I-"jia jun couldn't say anything as cheng sighed.

"It's xuan isn't it"the question caught jia Jun offguard as he stared back at the black orbs.

They both were standing staring at each other. Jia jun gave a light chuckle which made Cheng perk up.

"I really don't like senior" jia Jun said making Cheng sigh.

"Everyone know,hell the way you look at-"jia jun interrupted Cheng this time.

"Captain,I really don't like senior,it is just I admire him and I want him to give me maximum training "jia Jun said .
Cheng en was staring at him in awe.

"I really never liked volleyball or played it before . My passion was music.But my brother used to play. Senior reminds me of my brother,now that he is....gone, I want to be just like him so that my parents do not miss him much,but it is impossible actually "jia Jun said growing sad with every word.

"Hey,you really didn't have to say all this"Cheng said. "It's just,I am hopelessly in love ,and I hate when I have to do bl pose with xuan,so I was frustrated. I should not have assumed you like someone,I was selfish wasn't i"Cheng asked again as jia Jun looked at him in panic.

"It wasn't,no,you just didn't know. If you are uncomfortable shouldn't you tell that to her."jia jun asked .

"Huh,never piss a fujoshi off"Cheng en said.

Cheng en suddenly kept his hand on the smallers nape and messaged it lightly. Jia jun shuddered as he felt cheng's hand . Jia jun unconsciously closed his eyes. He should not be feeling this way he thought. Cheng's hand burned against his skin in the most pleasurable way. Jia jun moaned loudly at the feeling of absolute bliss. His eyes suddenly snapped open when he realized what he had done. He didn't wanna look at cheng because he knew he was probably surprised.

"I -I should go"jia jun stuttered as he was starting to walk away.

"Wait"Cheng screamed as he held his hand stopping him. Jia jun turns back . He sees Cheng looking at him with dark eyes. Suddenly he felt a hand under his shirt. His hand was all over his body and his hands brushed over the shorters nipples. Again jia Jun closed his eyes and moaned out again.

"C-aptain,s-stop. Y-you like someone"jia jun whimpered.

Cheng chuckled."you are so oblivious aren't you. The person I like is you,and I thought you liked xuan ."Cheng said and jia Jun choked on his own saliva.

"What?"jia jun

"I like you dummy"Cheng said again.

"I like you too"jia jun said blushing and looking away.

"Now give us a kiss"xuan said making the new couple jump in fright.